The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sunday Walk

jnjsse

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
just a few pics as i've not put any on for a while

Resized_1.jpg

a few more yet... but havi probs resizing again!

there's loads but will prob bore u all! was a good walk tho, they've never been there before and saw a few deer across the fields

Resized_100_1526.jpg

got a book called the whippet by JP Moran Healy had a quick flick loads of things in there! and some good pics

Resized_100b1482.jpg

Looks like you had a lovely sunny day there too :)

So, how is it having 2 whippets? :D :huggles:

2 whips is def better than just 1! can get hectic sometimes but its really good watching them box each other and seeing them run together on a field is amazing.

they're sense of humor really comes out aswell seems like they play jokes on each other hiding toys and bones etc.........

so i think we have def made the right decision gettin dylan! we wondering how 3 would be together aswell...................the color blue............. :D

jnjsse said:
got a book called the whippet by JP Moran Healy had a quick flick loads of things in there! and some good pics
OH got me this book for christmas after it was recommended to me by...the author :b :) hehe. Spoke to him on the phone when i was searching for a breeder, he was really nice. Love the book, it's brill isn't it. The portrait on the contents page and photo on p5 are my Eli's grand sire, ch Pencloe Dutch Gold...I tell that to anyone who'll listen, it's his teeny weeny tiny claim to fame 8) :p

dylans related to dutch gold aswell and nevadith justa jesta seems quite mad seeing the names in a book! got a few other books on whippets but they dont go into much detail on them as a breed, does anybody recommend any other books? interested in the history of them

Aww...the dogs looked like they were having a really good time. Awsome pics. (w00t)

Great pictures of your dogs and lovely scenery. :thumbsup:

thanks! wish we took more but they kept moving just as as i was about to! still wont be long still summer then will take loads! found another book i forgot about called "whippet" by juliette cunliffe thats not bad..............

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back