The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sup Ch / Ch Of Ch / Sup Nch Maid Your Point

Vicky

Maid Your Point
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I can now put you out of your misery (w00t) Karen, Carole etc lol

Lucy has been on her holidays with us since Monday for a mating with Jude (Maid Your Point), goes without saying we are exstatic at the prospect of puppies from these two :sweating:

Fingers crossed for some gorgeous pups around 20th November

Best of Luck Sean :luck:

GOOD LUCK :luck: :luck: FINGERS CROSSED FOR YOU :thumbsup:

WAT A CRACKING PHOTO :wub:

ooo exciting news. hope she has lots of gorgeous pups good luck :luck: :luck: :luck: p.s over the moon with my gorgeous jude pup will start the training soon :D

:luck: Sean Vicky & Mark, I'll bet all the pups are orded before there even born :thumbsup:

I'm gutted Vicky :( :( So much so I feel :x When I read Bobs post,I thought what would I most want a pup out of,and immediatley came up with Sugar Rush and Made Your Point :thumbsup: Glad me and Sean think alike :thumbsup: but not happy cause I can't have another pup :( :( :( :( The very best of :luck: to you,Mark and Sean,and all the folk that will be putting their orders in.Even though I can't have one,I really look forward to watching the pups out of this litter ;)

Good luck I do like this bitch one of best31/32lb I seen saying the traveling the bitch had to do and nice bitch for the stud dog well done all concern

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck :luck: Hope everything goes the way you want :)

thats it who f***ing stole my dog own up where is it?

wait until i get my hands on yeah...

good luck with teh mating. should be really good. same here carol we are over the moon with our 2 and bothg just started training and going really well :)

I knew where she was,,just a feeling. I told John if it was the stud I was thinking off,,great for both bends and straights.

They both fantastic dogs and the pups will be future stars,,Good luck Sean and Vicky / Mark,,cracking pups to come :D

I'm gutted Vicky :( :( So much so I feel :x When I read Bobs post,I thought what would I most want a pup out of,and immediatley came up with Sugar Rush and Made Your Point :thumbsup: Glad me and Sean think alike :thumbsup: but not happy cause I can't have another pup :( :( :( :( The very best of :luck: to you,Mark and Sean,and all the folk that will be putting their orders in.Even though I can't have one,I really look forward to watching the pups out of this litter ;)
Know how you feel Karen! Sugar Rush was one of the reasons I wanted Hellbound as a stud. She's an absolutely stunning bitch with speed to burn. I was over the moon when Vicky told me she was being lined by Maid Your Point - what a mating!

Wishing all concerned the best of luck, jealous as hell of any lucky sod who's booked a pup! I'm hoping me and uncle Dobs will be getting some whippy kisses from one of these future babes. (did you get that Vicky / Mark? lol like you need a hint!) :lol:

BEST 30LB DOG IVE SEEN AND BY FAR THE BEST 32LB BITCH WOULD LIKE ONE OF THESE PUPS GOOD LUCK :thumbsup:

Well Lucy's on her way back up to Scotland, she's been lovely to have around, fitting right in and making herself at home, even sleeping in bed with us, it's sad to see her go now :( but i'd imagine she's going to go mad when she sees Sean again.

Best of luck Sean & Lucy, i think these pups are going to be really special (and drop dead gorgeous!)

Well Lucy's on her way back up to Scotland, she's been lovely to have around, fitting right in and making herself at home, even sleeping in bed with us, it's sad to see her go now :( but i'd imagine she's going to go mad when she sees Sean again.
Best of luck Sean & Lucy, i think these pups are going to be really special (and drop dead gorgeous!)

have to agree cant wait to see pups

was out at sean,s 2day,,,,lucy was chewing on a bone,,,without a care in the world,,,,looking good and on the fat side,,must have been well feed at vicky,s,,,and well looked after on her holidays :thumbsup:

hopfully she will have a nice big litter,,,so everyone can have a pup,,,just pm sean or myself if u cant get threw to him,as he not on computer much,,,but i think it will have to be 100% racing homes

hopfully they will turn out ,,,good racers for all concerned

Yay - Sugar Rush is in pup :thumbsup: not that we're excited or anything :-

:luck: Fingers crossed for a decent size litter so no-one's disappointed, don't forget what i told you Lucy :sweating:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back