The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sup Ch / Ch Of Ch / Sup Nch Maid Your Point

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
WELL,,GOOD NEWS ,,LUCY HAS STARTED DELIVERING HER PUPS,,,,THE FIRST ONE WAS BORN 1:55PM TO DAY,,,,

GUESS WHAT COLOUR IT IS ,,,

IT'S NOT BLACK,,, IT IS BLUE AND IT'S A DOG,,THE DOG HAS A WHITE TIP ON ITS TAIL,,I'LL KEEP YOUS POSTED,,,IM AWAY NOW ,,INCASE IM NEEDED,

THATS NO.1,,LOL
BIG WELL DONE JANINE AND DOUGLAS SEEMS YOUR BOY LIKES TO BE THE FIRST AT EVERYTHING FIRST BORN AND FIRST TO GET A TITTLE WOW :thumbsup: so very pleased for you all and glad i was there to see you get your first of many tittles :thumbsup:

A blinding run from a very promising youngster, congratulations Jeanine, Douglas & Nch Emrys. Not forgetting Dave & Jeanne's litter brother Marble who also put in a good performance. :thumbsup:

Been offered a 4 figure sum today if i can get Lucy back to the North West when she next breaks :lol: (w00t)

ur turn 2day vikki,,,,,no pressure lol

i wonder if janine got drunk last night,,,,????? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
ur turn 2day vikki,,,,,no pressure lol
i wonder if janine got drunk last night,,,,????? :lol:
Wish Sean and Douglas had been there to see him win,Bob,blooming brilliant !!! :thumbsup: I'm not sure who was most proud Janine or Vicky :thumbsup:

BIG WELL DONE TO JANINE .FIRST OF MANY AM SURE :thumbsup:

GOOD LUCK TODAY VICKY WITH WHATS URE RUSH

Big Well Done Vicky and Mark and Bea taking her 1st title today :thumbsup: congrats from Uncle Harv too :lol:

Few family piks :thumbsup:

5791318355_f1efb68820.jpg

5791878340_656acfa185.jpg

Awww thanks for adding them Jac :thumbsup: Aren't they cute :wub:

Top pic is Emrys & What's Your Rush, first champion offspring for dad Maid Your Point

Bottom pic is Merlin, Bea & brother Lenny (No Point) who's living with his sister at the mo.

We would like to congratulate yet another brilliant animal from this mating who's the latest from this litter to add a title to her name, Racing Champion Adi Lin, this bitch was turned out for the championships in immaculate condition by her owner (who obviously knows his stuff). Adi has only been into England twice and both times put in top class performances.

A credit to her owner and breeding. Bill we're very proud of you both and feel privileged to have shared the moment with you. (ps hope your back's ok :> )

We would like to congratulate yet another brilliant animal from this mating who's the latest from this litter to add a title to her name, Racing Champion Adi Lin, this bitch was turned out for the championships in immaculate condition by her owner (who obviously knows his stuff). Adi has only been into England twice and both times put in top class performances.

A credit to her owner and breeding. Bill we're very proud of you both and feel privileged to have shared the moment with you. (ps hope your back's ok :> )
yes a great day for me mark but i am now lying in traction thanks to vicky lol got back ok thank u

yes a great day for me mark but i am now lying in traction thanks to vicky lol got back ok thank u

would also like to ad my thanks to jb1 and douglas for the tea water kick board and morrel suport

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back