The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sup Ch / Ch Of Ch / Sup Nch Maid Your Point

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
5 months today & Bea is 30lb. We're both very pleased with her shape & build, she's mad keen on the lure & good as gold in the house, apart from one filthy habit we can't fault her at all.

3-4.jpg

4-4.jpg

Granny Ella getting in the shot.

5-4.jpg

what a fab looking litter and all diff size lovely litter really like them all :thumbsup:

Archie is now 20lb we are pleased how he is developing he is mad keen on the lure and has settled in with the others really well and he never sits still :)

25474_412761595699_534350699_5665709_3977709_n.jpg

25264_411893090699_534350699_5643134_5831082_n.jpg

Archie is a real sweetie :wub: thought he would make bigger than he is though :lol: shows how good I am at guessing weights :lol:The whole litter are stunning :wub: just looking at Bobs pics,and thought how much Lucy reminds me of Danny in them,especially the one where she is with the blue pup.Really looking forward to watching these lot race :thumbsup:

Bea had her first win yesterday :thumbsup: at the lurcher show :- winning a 22 dog puppy class :wub: she was dead chuffed with herself lol

She had 40yds behind the lure on Wednesday and went really well and is mad keen on the lure, weighed her same night and she was 33 1/2lb and towers above her Dad now.

Here she is strutting her stuff

3.jpg

7.jpg

Look forward to seeing some more of the litter over the next couple of weeks.

Hi :D Bea is looking gorgeous :wub: well done with her win :thumbsup: I'm sure there will be many more :) Julie

Bea had her first win yesterday :thumbsup: at the lurcher show :- winning a 22 dog puppy class :wub: she was dead chuffed with herself lol
She had 40yds behind the lure on Wednesday and went really well and is mad keen on the lure, weighed her same night and she was 33 1/2lb and towers above her Dad now.

3.jpg

7.jpg

I'm not surprised that she won :thumbsup: she looks a picture.

Last edited by a moderator:

3.jpg

7.jpg

I'm not surprised that she won :thumbsup: she looks a picture.
She looks beautiful a model in the making, well done :*

if she runs as well as she looks going to be a goodun :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

she reminds me of Steve and Julies CHEEKY MADAM hope she can run like her :luck:

3.jpg

7.jpg

ADI BEEN COPYING HER SISTER AT SHOW AS WELL VICKY LOL,,,,,,SHE WON AT SHOW IN FIFE ON SUNDAY

billrobb.jpg

Pups are looking stunning! Bea has some lovely muscle definition and really looks the part as does her sister by the look of that photo. Adam's pup is a beauty too we need more piks of the rest of the litter! :thumbsup: Hint hint Rob!

Bea 34lb, Adi (Adi Lin) 40lb & Ollie (No Rush) 21lb.

21.jpg

Ollie

22.jpg

23.jpg

what a nice litter,seen yours and marks and was really impressed really nice good luck :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back