The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sup Ch / Ch Of Ch / Sup Nch Maid Your Point

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Pic of Bea that Jac took yesterday at Westhoughton

clipboard70.sized.jpg

Get it right Vicky! :p

Pic of Bea that AUNTY Jac took yesterday at Westhoughton
clipboard70.sized.jpg
Don't worry Baby Bea, I'll rescue you from the 101 dalmations on the moss, poor dog will never watch that Disney movie again!! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Times flying by,and these pups are getting cuter everytime I look at the pics :wub: Think it's about time you got yourself off up to Seans,Bob I want to see how his 2 are doing :thumbsup:

He looks smashing Vanessa. Look forward to seeing him in the flesh soon :thumbsup:

Times flying by,and these pups are getting cuter everytime I look at the pics :wub: Think it's about time you got yourself off up to Seans,Bob I want to see how his 2 are doing :thumbsup:

I WILL KAREN NEXT TIME IAM OUT AT SEAN,S,,,,,,,,,BUT ITS SNOWING UP HERE AGAIN

LIKE PHOTO,S OFF BEA VICKY,,,,,,UR MAKING HER INTO A SOFTIE,,,WITH ALL THOSE CLOTHES,,LOL,,,,,SHE,S A BAD GIRL,,,,,,ALWAYS WILL BE LOL

ALSO LIKE PHOTO,S OFF ROB AHEM I MEAN ARCHIE LOL,,,,,I THINK IF HE MAKE,S 28LB,,,,,,HE,LL BE THE BEST,,,,,,, :thumbsup: TRUST ME ;)

SEAN I TAKE IT RED FAWN WASNT 15LB AT 12 WEEKS,,,,,,,,,I CANT HELP IT IF I GOT MITHERS MESSEAGE 6 WEEKS LATER ON (MSN ) LOL,,,,,,,WHEN U SEE HER SEAN TELL HER TO PHONE ME LOL,,,,,,,AS IAM ONLY THE MESSANGER LOL

I WILL KAREN NEXT TIME IAM OUT AT SEAN,S,,,,,,,,,BUT ITS SNOWING UP HERE AGAIN

LIKE PHOTO,S OFF BEA VICKY,,,,,,UR MAKING HER INTO A SOFTIE,,,WITH ALL THOSE CLOTHES,,LOL,,,,,SHE,S A BAD GIRL,,,,,,ALWAYS WILL BE LOL

ALSO LIKE PHOTO,S OFF ROB AHEM I MEAN ARCHIE LOL,,,,,I THINK IF HE MAKE,S 28LB,,,,,,HE,LL BE THE BEST,,,,,,, :thumbsup: TRUST ME ;)

OK Bob :thumbsup:

SEAN I TAKE IT RED FAWN WASNT 15LB AT 12 WEEKS,,,,,,,,,I CANT HELP IT IF I GOT MITHERS MESSEAGE 6 WEEKS LATER ON (MSN ) LOL,,,,,,,WHEN U SEE HER SEAN TELL HER TO PHONE ME LOL,,,,,,,AS IAM ONLY THE MESSANGER LOL

here,s picture off parents pup

she,s 20lb ,,,,

pic might be abit small,,,,,,

her name is addi

y1m05UzoRfP-vggMJ6uSUh7IVzctiwDeP4x.jpg

i suppose its time for more pictures LOL,,,,better late than never :thumbsup:

took some at track,,,,,and was at sean house 2day,,,,,,dont know pups names so ill just throw them up,,,,, :thumbsup:

6 pic,s

PIC3-19.jpg

PIC6-17.jpg

pic2-24.jpg

PIC5-18.jpg

pic14-6.jpg

pic6-16.jpg

Thanks for the pic's Bob :thumbsup:

I'll have to get some up of Bea, was meant to be getting some of Archie & Lenny when i saw them at weekend and didn't, i think Archie is the smallest - 18lb, Lenny is lovely and built just like Lucy. Now we just need to see the big red girl.

Chuffed to bits with how they all look. I'd take home Bob & Vi's little fawn bitch in a heartbeat :wub:

Hope to see the scottish pups up at Ayr in a few weeks :thumbsup:

the big red girl,,,,,( addie ) will take some photo as,,,,,bill stays up glen clova,,,,,,but i keep missing him at club

but maybe this week if weather,s good he,ll be down,,,,,as ive just got back to club,,,,and he was down with her 1st two weeks off club racing starting,,,but i just got back on the 3rd weekend

i hear she,s a big girl

pic ,,,,,SUGAR RUSH ,,,putting one off her pups threw her paces,,,,,,i think fawn one in pic called nikki lol

IMG_4533.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back