The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sup Ch / Ch Of Ch / Sup Nch Maid Your Point

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Bea 34lb, Adi (Adi Lin) 40lb & Ollie (No Rush) 21lb.
21.jpg
They are all turning out to be lovely looking pups :thumbsup:

all looking lovely,watched bea last week when she was schooling,what a stunning looking dog hope she runs as well as she looks some work gone into her,nice one mark and vicky. :luck: :luck: good luck to all :luck: :luck:

Just had to post on this thread, can't contain our excitement :lol:

Bea's probably the most promising pup we've had, first time full distance last week and she hammered the times her dad was doing as a youngster by yards (okay we thought, maybe a fluke), this week another go full distance she pinged the lids by all accounts and clocked 8.57, seems she's not just a pretty face :lol:

Looking forward to catching up with some of her litter mates at weekend :wub:

Bea's probably the most promising pup we've had, first time full distance last week and she hammered the times her dad was doing as a youngster by yards (okay we thought, maybe a fluke), this week another go full distance she pinged the lids by all accounts and clocked 8.57, seems she's not just a pretty face :lol:

Bet you're over the moon with her :thumbsup: Good going that :thumbsup:

Looks a cracking dog so no surprises there good :luck: with her :thumbsup:

looks promising vicky,,,,, :thumbsup: the photo above ,,,with mark and bill and vi,,,,all seem to be doing well :luck: :luck: :luck:

which iam not suprised,,,,,as it was a good mating to maid ur point,,,i think sean made the correct decision ;) :thumbsup: his bitch sugar rush would have made an outstanding name for her self ,,,if she didnt stay so far north,,,,i seen lucy run at club doing times and racing ,,,that was unbelivable for a 32lber,,,,at her peak she would not be beat by a most scratch dog,s (fact ) :thumbsup:

hows the rest off the litter gettin on

A few up to date photos of lenny enjoying his holiday

norfolk061.jpg

norfolk058.jpg

norfolk057.jpg

norfolk054.jpg

norfolk066.jpg

Looking good Adam :thumbsup: We love Lenny :wub:

think lenny looks like his grandad danny (w00t) so much

here,s adi,,,,who belongs to bill ,,,,at clamis castle ,,in early september i think she got ( two 1st,s and a 2nd ),,,,bill got £70 for 2nd in puppy show final :thumbsup:

chilling out pic

pic16-1.jpg

showing pic

pic17.jpg

puppy final pic

pic22-1.jpg

having a race with g.w.n ,,,at show

pic52.jpg

Adi looks fab as always. How's Merlin, Olly and Archie doing?

Had Bea checked this morning by Tom and he loved her. We're already itching to go for next year now lol

Hi Vicky Archie is all good apart from recking the place. He is chasing the lure well and coming out of the traps.

Dave

How's the gang up Scotland doing? Had a few people asking me how the rest of the litter are going. Bea entered her second ever open yesterday, won the 36lb Scr & Sup. Littermate Marble also looked impressive in a hard class.

222192_10150184599025956_711130955_6737465_623666_n.jpg

222192_10150184599030956_711130955_6737466_8213802_n.jpg

Photo's by "Mao"

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Bea, she's looking well :thumbsup:

She certainly was impressive Vicky :thumbsup: Come on you lot in bonnie Scotland,how's the rest doing? Wake up Sean !!!! :lol:

Liked the look of bea when she ran at yearling champ and she flew yesterday smart lookin litter of the 1s ive seen :thumbsup:

She certainly was impressive Vicky :thumbsup: Come on you lot in bonnie Scotland,how's the rest doing? Wake up Sean !!!! :lol:

welldone vick,s :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

up here there,s two running,,,,both doing well by all accounts,,,karen,,,, :thumbsup:

welldone vick,s :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

up here there,s two running,,,,both doing well by all accounts,,,karen,,,, :thumbsup:

That's great news Bob :thumbsup: Look forward to seeing them running :thumbsup:

i bumped into seans wife,,,day after lol,,,,she had fawn bitch with her looked well,,,,sean has the very smart blue bitch,,,,,but there not able to come to track,,,,but are hoping to in future with pups

i here ,,,,but not 100% sure ,,,seans going to line again with lucy :thumbsup:

its not the lining i want pup out off,,,,,,i want ( almost bobs x sugar rush ) so if he does a third lining ,,,,i might get a new pup,,,,,but knowing sean ,,,,lucy 2nd lining will be her last

welldone jennen for winning a ur dogs first title,,,,2day :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

the blue dog from this litter ,,,, :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back