The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sup Nch 6 Time's Rch Hellbound

Its all puppy pics on K9 at the min. :lol: Here's some recent pics that Vicki sent me of Pauls pups.She said the pics aren't brill,but the pups wouldn't stay still long enough to get some decent pics :lol: Bet Yvonne can see a little Danny here Paul:lol: They're lovely good :luck: with them :D Karen

:D :) Lovely pups Karen. you are'nt the only one who has trouble with photos on here. :- " hope they all turn out to be winners. :thumbsup: Good luck. Diane.

gabbitas31 said:
:D   :) Lovely pups Karen. you are'nt the only one who has trouble with photos on here. :- " hope they all turn out to be winners. :thumbsup: Good luck. Diane.
2 dog pups left due to time wasters

all_the_pack_008.jpg

Two peoples losses are gonna be two peoples lucky gains Paul :thumbsup: :D

Gorgeous pups, goodluck to whoever gets them :thumbsup: :luck:

Rose :)

this his the pup i kept back 15wks 22llb 171/4 tts hopefuly get a few runs in puppy class in late summer

gunner_001.jpg

What a handsome fella,and no I don't mean you paul :lol: Seriously he looks great,will tell Yvonne to take a look when she comes on K9.Hope you end up as pleased with him as I am with Harvey(Musclebound) :thumbsup: Look forward to hearing about him when he's older :D Karen

lovely pup :thumbsup: has he got a name yet?? :unsure: :thumbsup:

Rose :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back