The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sup Rch Bound Too X 2x Rchtwo Faced

Nice one Kim at least they share nicely haha :thumbsup:

lovely litter - thanks for posting photos

Good luck with your boys

Elaine

Jesas Mum, urs (chief) is getting loads bigger than mine (Thunder) now!!! We all might end up in different weight groups :thumbsup: (w00t)

Just thought i'd remind you of this quote Kim hahaha

Weights at 6 months THUNDER 24lb or was it 24 /12lb

CHIEF 21lb or 20 1/2lb rofl

BONZO 18/19lb

Different classes Km but maybe not the way round we were thinking back in December haha (w00t)

hahaha yeah well it might not be going how i first thought but as long as Thunder beats Chief, thats all that matters hahaha

hahaha yeah well it might not be going how i first thought but as long as Thunder beats Chief, thats all that matters hahaha
wooo Kim Wilson and heres me saying dont matter which is the best we run 'together' as a family and already you wanting to beat my LITTLE Chiefy boy hahaha you know what mums will probably be the best and neither of ours haha xxx We need some full litter pics again see how they have GROWN well how Thunder has lol

well we do run as a family and yes i would be very pleased if any of the 3 turned out to be 'good' but lets just say i would prefer the one that lives with me to be the fastest hahaha

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back