The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sup Rch Bound Too X 2x Rchtwo Faced

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Lovely looking pup you got there Kim :thumbsup: 16lb i dont think so though lol

Jimmy's even willing to share his bed, see my Jim Jam aint all bad, he might not like many dogs but he loves Thunder

SDC11149.JPG

Aww bobby says tell Jim jam thanks for looking after his Thunder lol xxx

Aahhhhh look how cute little Jim Bob is, he is such a lovely lad bless him. I hope that Thunder doesnt start picking on him bird I see him sneaking the Mr Men Squeeker Jim will be sad (w00t)

Thunder cant bully Jim, he soon puts him in his place when Thunder crosses the line.

Sade tell Bob he has to come see Thunder soon cos hes missing him lol xxx

A couple of attempts at catching big bro on the camera, apologies before i start as the little sod wasn't playing the same game as me, i'm sure Sadie or Kim will get some better ones when they come, anyway for now here is Chief the big boy of the litter 8lb at 8 weeks.

DSCN2384.jpg

DSCN2389.jpg

DSCN2392.jpg

DSCN2393-1.jpg

Will try and get some of 'little' Bonzo tomorrow when i go to mums :thumbsup: who was 6lb at 8 weeks.

Your pup aint half bad looking too mum lol not quite as good as mine tho lol xxx

pups look lovely i think chiefs goin 2 b a big lad :thumbsup:

A couple of attempts at catching big bro on the camera, apologies before i start as the little sod wasn't playing the same game as me, i'm sure Sadie or Kim will get some better ones when they come, anyway for now here is Chief the big boy of the litter 8lb at 8 weeks.
DSCN2384.jpg

DSCN2389.jpg

DSCN2392.jpg

DSCN2393-1.jpg

Will try and get some of 'little' Bonzo tomorrow when i go to mums :thumbsup: who was 6lb at 8 weeks.

8lb at 8 weeks but he looks like he's got 2lb of fat on him lol just how i like to see pups :wub: they are both so lovely will try and get some of my little darlings :devil: lol

Ok last but not least heres little man Bonzo, i thought Chief was hard going but this little man is worse, i have a feeling he will be your favourite Yvonne ! ;)

This is what i caught earlier

013.jpg

Think i can kill it better down here!

012.jpg

010.jpg

and now time for a snooze i think!

016.jpg

017.jpg

you no me well karen lol he looks a right little :devil: lol you must be really proud of all 3 pups :thumbsup:

I am thank you Yvonne and of course daddy Mickey :thumbsup: They are all little :devil: in their own rights but yes we are proud of em and love em to bits, well most of the time :thumbsup:

Heres a few of Chief again 11 lb at 10 weeks, apologies cos not good at pics :)

DSCN2432.jpg

DSCN2431.jpg

DSCN2427.jpg

DSCN2435.jpg

As you can see not goodone wrong way round sorry !!!

aww @ chief he gorgeous looks so cheeky as well lol :wub:

I have to agree Yvonne he is lovely, when he's sleeping :thumbsup: any other time :devil: doesn't nearly sum him up :eek:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back