The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sup Rch Bound Too X 2x Rchtwo Faced

They'll be 3 weeks tomorrow Carole, got a bit in front should have waited till tomorrow lol

They'll be 3 weeks tomorrow Carole, got a bit in front should have waited till tomorrow lol
it was just so i cud compare the weights of mine they were also weighed @ 3 weeks 2 of the bitches were 2lb 6oz the rest were over 3lb one even over 4lb lol thanks :thumbsup:

A few Mickey baby pics for Yvonne :thumbsup:

Izzy taking charge with her fav puppy Chief

puppy9.jpg

Loves with Izzy

puppy8.jpg

hmmmm what to do with this

puppy7.jpg

Bonzo ragging already

puppy6.jpg

Kisses for mummy Tor

puppy5-1.jpg

Chief eating Bobby

puppy4.jpg

playing with Bobby

puppy3-1.jpg

Food time

feeding2-1.jpg

Food time again

feeding1-1.jpg

Didnt get any with thunder cos he'd had his fill and was being mardy lol sorry Kim he just wouldnt play lol

Wow haven't they grown, you like you have plenty of helpers lol they are :wub:

the white pup looks like its going to be a no limit in the photo with izzy lol :wacko:

oh Karen how lovely are they cant believe how they have grown (w00t) but then pic's always make them look big lol love them all dont no how you could pick lol so which 1 is the little sod (w00t) Teddy is my :devil: lol Izzy and Bobby look really good with them :huggles:

The smallest black (Bonzo, mums) is a right little devil already into everything and dead cheeky. Chief the BIG boy (mine) is just funny first to escape out he box, but then that dumb when we take out the door he still goes to the highest point and climbs out instead of walking through the gap :wacko: Kims, well Kim what can i say Thunder eats, sleeps then does it over and over again he's usually that podged he can't be bothered to run about and play, but have to say he's got a bit of a temper if any of the other two try to wake him up (w00t) The kids are lovely with them and Tora has surprised all of us and is the perfect mum :wub:

You sods, u didnt take any pics of mine playing, he does get out and play sometimes but hes more of a cuddle kinda boy, he likes hugs rather than the rough and tumble...he is a bit boring, hes the best at eating tho, he laps like a big dog haha

Stop stropping Kim next time they are awake I'll just take pics of Thunder :wacko: (w00t)

Kids and puppies - cant ask for anything nicer

brill photos - keep them coming :thumbsup:

Elaine

You sods, u didnt take any pics of mine playing, he does get out and play sometimes but hes more of a cuddle kinda boy, he likes hugs rather than the rough and tumble...he is a bit boring, hes the best at eating tho, he laps like a big dog haha

lol, not like is dad then only time he want cuddle is if he's not well lol likes his food tho :thumbsup: (The smallest black (Bonzo, mums) is a right little devil already into everything and dead cheeky.) another Teddy then :sweating: and Chief he's like Archie really lovely dog but can look after himself lol (w00t) think like Archie he's alot like his mum 2 :wub:

Just for you Kim Thunder awake and playing lol

DSCN2262.jpg

DSCN2261-1.jpg

This is how i found them this morning not one in the whelping box all had escaped and pinched Tora's bed.

DSCN2256.jpg

Just for you Kim Thunder awake and playing lol
DSCN2262.jpg

DSCN2261-1.jpg

This is how i found them this morning not one in the whelping box all had escaped and pinched Tora's bed.

DSCN2256.jpg

how cute are they :wub: think you may need a cage now then Karen lol

4 weeks today - Chief 3lb 7 oz

- Thunder 3lb 2oz

- Bonzo 2lb 9oz

All eating well and starting to show their characters, i love puppies :wub:

Lovely pups :luck: Love the white one :wub:

Haha that's the best bit, when they really start exploring and you wake in the morning to the sound of a litter of pups charging round the living room after they've made their great escape from the whelping area. :wub:

Weekly update on the boys :thumbsup:

Food time

DSCN2306.jpg

Kimmy time - i thought i said NO spoiling these :wacko:

DSCN2310.jpg

Updates on weights - 5 weeks tomorrow

Chief 4lb 6oz

Bonzo 2lb 15 oz

Thunder 3lb 11oz

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back