The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sup Rch Bound Too X 2x Rchtwo Faced

i want Bonoz you can take teddy and archie just for say 6 months and i will take bonoz think thats fair karen lol

You might prefer your two Yvonne don't let that angelic face trick you Bonzo is a right little character, already had several names and none the BWRA or Fed would print on the programme he terrorises poor lil Chief (ok big Chief) lol

Jesas Mum, urs (chief) is getting loads bigger than mine (Thunder) now!!! We all might end up in different weight groups :thumbsup: (w00t)

All eating well and starting to show their characters, i love puppies :wub:
Change of heart at 5.30 this morning pups all running riot by 6.00 pups fast asleep me wide awake, no point going back to bed though back to work this morning, school re-opening :wacko: Sadie on puppy duty :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
All eating well and starting to show their characters, i love puppies :wub:
Change of heart at 5.30 this morning pups all running riot by 6.00 pups fast asleep me wide awake, no point going back to bed though back to work this morning, school re-opening :wacko: Sadie on puppy duty :thumbsup:

ok karen you talk me into it i'll keep my 2 :devil: they sleep till 8.30 lol :thumbsup:

little crackers,not going to be big???20/26ish.

best of luck to the lucky owners :luck: :thumbsup:

Thank you Dave, all 3 staying in the family :thumbsup:

They have grown so much, They look lovely. :wub: :wub: Looks like Tora has found her puppy free space on the sofa, lol.

7 weeks and Bonzo has moved out :( ok he's only gone round the corner to my mums and i'll still see him every day but never the less he has flown the nest.Good job it wasnt a bumper litter not sure i'd have coped letting them go was really sad when he went, having said that Kim when is Thunder going to his new home (w00t)

Weighed them all again and at 7 weeks Chief was 6lb 9oz, Thunder 6lb 4oz(Kim he's catching up lol) and little Bonzo was 5lb 2oz. More pics soon been knackered this week when got home from school, we have had a flood and had to move out of our building into the sports hall so its been bedlam just need wine and sleep by the time get in lol Merrry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone, looking forward to 2011 and puppy training (and there 'our own' puppies this time not that it will stop us helping out with the other kennel we help train :thumbsup:

we need more pics. 5 of mine moved out but ive still got bloody 4 here!!! lol

Well thats it now Thunder has moved out too, took him over this morning to Kim's and he seems happy as a pig in muck, Jimmy is being a good boy and is sharing everything so hopefully all Kim's panicking was for nothing. Kim I will need pictures shortly. as I feel a week and he will have over took Chief on the scales by the sound of what you fed him for tea 'will he still be hungry' no i don't think so dear lol (w00t)

A few pics of Thunder. The first night he had me up every 2 hours and i was ready to take him back to my mums but last night he slept all way through so i think i might keep him lol.

Thunder eyeing up Jimmy's favourite toy

SDC11127.JPG

cheeky Little nap on the sofa while shes trying to get photos

SDC11137.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back