The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sup Rch Bound Too X 2x Rchtwo Faced

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
awwww look at my little fatty, i'm so excited, i cant wait for the phone call, i bet i get to mums in like 5 mins flat. I'm looking forward to the phone call but i'm nervous as well after last time ;)

Why cos of the LOVELY picture of you in the back ground lol (w00t)

Your my daughter and i love you but sometimes you can be a right BIATCH Sade (w00t) (w00t)

I know what you mean Kim :wacko:

Mum about her eating her tea, she'll stop for a break and her tea half way thru labour, Tora wouldnt miss her food for anything. I'm sure she ate her dinner and tea last time didnt she lol x

Yes she did all of it and gave birth 2 hours later lol

shes due tomoz and im guessing she'll have 3 pups 2 bitches and 1 dog Bobby keeps saying 4 but thats cos hes hoping there will be one he can have hahaha

shes due tomoz and im guessing she'll have 3 pups 2 bitches and 1 dog Bobby keeps saying 4 but thats cos hes hoping there will be one he can have hahaha
4 dogs, bitches aaahhh like dogs :thumbsup: the race is on two faced and nikki whizz who will be the first (w00t)

Two Faced not due until Thursday or Friday so won't be holding my breath for today, a bit quieter but showing no other real signs. :thumbsup:

i hope all goes well 4 u best of luck :luck: :luck: :luck:

Thanks folks will keep you updated :sweating:

god been out all day and come on and thought yes pup's lol if she's like jody (Alabama) she did have dinner in between having her pup's lol it was dinner time and no way was she missing a meal :D

Thats what Tora is like, nothing and i mean NOTHING comes before food for her lol

Any signs yet Karen? Did you sleep on the sofa just in case lol? :luck: :luck:

Paul n Sue

I did sleep on the sofa, cos she cried when i went to bed, so i stayed to keep her company :wacko: This morning she's just being her normal greedy self and shaing my tea and toast :wacko:

Come on Karen you are talking about tora here, she will make you wait :sweating: how many nights on the settee :))

any news yet karen i predict 4 bitches 2 dogs hope every thing goes well :luck: :thumbsup: geoff

Any was yet Karen? Don't know about you but I'm getting impatient now. Can you tell Tora to hurry up and have them babies cos i'm back at work tomorra with no internet!! Come on Tora now enough teasing! Lol ;)

016.jpg

Does this bitch look like its ready to give birth???

This was taken last night, she was meant to be in her whelping box but decided sleeping on the sofa with mum was a better idea x

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back