The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sup Rch/ Ch Chs Midnight Run Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Oooh it's getting exciting now, we can feel the babies moving :wub:

Ella's taking it all in her stride :huggles: but she is uncomfortable bless her, she's so big.

Feel like a kid in a sweet shop :lol: Just 11 days to go :sweating:

Last edited by a moderator:
Vicky said:
Oooh it's getting exciting now, we can feel the babies moving  :wub:
Ella's taking it all in her stride  :huggles: but she is uncomfortable bless her, she's so big.

Feel like a kid in a sweet shop  :lol:   Just 11 days to go  :sweating:

:wub: :wub: Poor Ella.......................think having puppies is one of the most rewarding things to do :)

You will have to get a bigger banner tho when you keep 3 pups because they are all so beautiful (w00t)

:luck: :luck:

chris

rob67 said:
You will have to get a bigger banner tho when you keep 3 pups because they are all so beautiful (w00t)

chris

:wacko: We were debating last night, with my pick, mark's pick and the kids decided they want one each we've narrowed it down to a respectable 4 (w00t)

Sod's law when you only want the one they go and have a big litter :lol:

Vicky said:
193edb86.jpg

I'd say at least 6 in there :lol: :luck:

milly said:
I'd say at least 6 in there :lol:   :luck:
Any bitches? :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
Vicky said:
rob67 said:

chris

:wacko: We were debating last night, with my pick, mark's pick and the kids decided they want one each we've narrowed it down to a respectable 4 (w00t)

Sod's law when you only want the one they go and have a big litter :lol:

4 (w00t) (w00t) If you tell them that's their xmas presents then they might swop for DS or PS3 :lol: .............................nah, who would swop the smell of toasty puppy breath and pinky paws :wub:

chris

Hi,

Ella looks massive, cant beleive it's only 11 days to go give her big kisses from me.

Love Nic xxx

Hi,

Are you sure ? it's gone too quick for me can't wait, wish I could feel them move, never felt it before, how are Robyn and Ruby lol.

Love Nic xxx

LYNCHIE said:
Hi,
Are you sure ? it's gone too quick for me can't wait, wish I could feel them move, never felt it before, how are Robyn and Ruby lol.

Love Nic xxx

They can't wait, they love feeling her tum move :wub:

Hi love,

You know I am going have to come your house before she has theses babies so I can feel them too.

Love Nic xxx

She looked big last week I thought.

Is she much bigger now Vicky.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I bet you wish it was over and they were here. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Parti - Party going on in that tum!!! (w00t)

Drove myself daft wondering what's going to pop out! :lol:

LYNCHIE said:
Hi,

Love Nic xxx

Hi Nic, are you having one of these lovely babes?? If so I'm sure Vicky will let you pay a visit to feel Ella's tum :D You could sit & watch all day, & puppy sitters can be a great thing. You could give Vicky a bit of free time to go Christmas shopping :lol:

Best of :luck: to all new owners :thumbsup: I'm sure there will be a few Champions in there! :cheers: :thumbsup:

Diane.

jackie thubron said:
She looked big last week I thought.Is she much bigger now Vicky.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I bet you wish it was over and they were here. :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

You're not kidding (w00t)

ffacae18.jpg

1810bd3d.jpg

Anyone want to up their bet? :lol:

naylorwhippets said:
LYNCHIE said:
Hi,

Love Nic xxx

Hi Nic, are you having one of these lovely babes?? If so I'm sure Vicky will let you pay a visit to feel Ella's tum :D You could sit & watch all day, & puppy sitters can be a great thing. You could give Vicky a bit of free time to go Christmas shopping :lol:

Best of :luck: to all new owners :thumbsup: I'm sure there will be a few Champions in there! :cheers: :thumbsup:

Diane.

Hi Diane,

Sorry no I'am not having one of Ella's pups (but you never know) I've got Marvin comming on Saturday so will have my hands full, and as for puppy sitting I think Vicky would kill me as I would be on the phone all day saying oh they just doing this, they are just doing that, lol, and I am sure they will all be CHAMPIONS.

Love Nic xxx

Hi,

Me again cant beleive how BIG she is surprised she can still stand.

Love Nic xxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back