The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sup Rch/ Ch Chs Midnight Run Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
looks like bobs done a good job :thumbsup:

is jackie having a dog :- "

bet there is a black and white one.

ella is a great brood bitch, sure bob will through some champs :luck:

looks at least 5 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

pity bob hasnt been used more, fantastic allrounder, loved him on the bends.

but people like littleuns.

i love middle weight / heavyweight,which would think these will be you never know there could be a mouse or 2(litttleun) :luck: :luck: :luck:

DavidH said:
i love middle weight / heavyweight,which would think these will be you never know there could be a mouse or 2(litttleun) :luck:   :luck:   :luck:
I think the same, but as you say stranger things have happened.

A nice 26lber, same speed and bend craft as Jude is all i'm after :lol: :- "

Bet you can't wait Vicky, my guess is 7, 4 boys and 3 girlies. Good luck with them :luck:

Vicky said:
5 week
1484a6e3.jpg

6 week

8fb3579b.jpg

7 week

193edb86.jpg

8 week

31d2fed9.jpg

3 days to go

86804005.jpg

jackie thubron said:
Oh god I bet you wish it was all over and done with :sweating: Is she showing any signs at all yet Vicky.

I cant wait

No change at all, she's full of milk though. Mark's away tonight, and working Thursday & Friday (w00t) If she starts in the middle of the night i'll probably sleep through it all :lol:

Can't wait to see them :wub:

:D Remember Vicky if she goes over her date just take her to the vets & it will start her off (w00t)

If she not full of water then I'd say 8-9 if they small 5-6 if they No limit :oops: . My bitch was half that size and she had 5 but they were small. :luck: Vicky.

mollychop was about her size and we thought 7 to 8......she had 5

she looks a lot biger then lacey was on the pic so still going for 6 big ones will keep poping on line to see who shes doing good luck and big hug to ella who will be a lot carmer then you :lol:

Hi love,

Any news on Ella, hope she's well, getting closer now, Craig says about 20 lol, Big kisses and hugs.

Love Nic xxx

hey vik she luks like shes guna pop lol :luck: hope my lottie looks like tht lol :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back