The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Surprise !!!

What a fabulous litter :cheers: - and that little blue/white girl is just gorgeous - is she your pick, Lida? :* :huggles:

What little darlings Lida. Yep I'm a bit smitten by the blue girl with white trims too. Very pretty. :thumbsup:

All gorgeous :huggles: but love the blue boys :wub: , either one for me please :- " :lol:

They are gorgeous :wub:

The little silver and white girl is my favourite too, but they are all just beautiful :huggles:

Liz and the Monellis

Hi Lida,

Well finally we send our [SIZE=14pt]Congratulations[/SIZE] - so sorry we missed the big announcement.

All the puppies looking beautiful, love the blue with white trim girl :wub: but then again I love them all :wub: :wub:

All the best for the upcoming weeks from all the whippies at Mychaka especially from granddaddy Steelie :huggles:

Cristina

They're so beautiful, but I agree the silver and white one is extra special. :wub:

ooo that little silver girl is just.. :wub: :huggles: :wub:

After couple of weeks of negotiations we finally have an agreement; Geneveive does the feeding :)

Lovely puppies :wub: Love the pics of the girls job-sharing!!!

Lovely pics- I love the one of the little blue boy doing a headstand! :wub:

Poor Stella getting the smelly job! :x

Liz and the Monellis

a real team, how lovely :huggles:

:wub: :wub: love the blue and white girl :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back