The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Surprise

mikadene

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi Folks,

Well Saturday I was cleaning out the kennels that is filled with Shepherds, and I let the Whippets out into the garden to play while I was busy. It didn't take me long as there is only one knnel occupied at the moment, so when finished I

shputed the Whippets to come on in but I could only see 4 not 5. I quickly saw it was Lucy that was missing. I began a search with the wife and we checked every where. Then I looked dow at Fred's crate and there she was. She just wouldn't come out.It was then I spotted a slug. A White and Brindle parti slug. I said we have babies. I looked again and after I examined her I pronounced that's it a Solo. You see the wife went to the USA to deliver a Shepherd puppy sixty odd days ago. My girl Katy came into season and a week later her mum Lucy came in. I booked both into Kennels but I didn't know S.A.S Fred ( In ,out, befor you have realised what has happened) had caught her. He must have caught her real early because she only had the one pup. He is very strong and a super boy. Now I have to decide what I do with him Any suggestions?.

Dina

Last edited by a moderator:
mikadene said:
Hi Folks,
          Well Saturday I was cleaning out the kennels that is filled with Shepherds, and I let the Whippets out into the garden to play while I was busy. It didn't take me long as there is only one knnel occupied at the moment, so when finished I

shputed the Whippets to come on in but I could only see 4 not 5. I quickly saw it was Lucy that was missing. I began a search with the wife and we checked every where. Then I looked dow at Fred's crate and there she was. She just wouldn't come out.It was then I spotted a slug. A White and Brindle parti slug. I said we have babies. I looked again and after I examined her I pronounced that's it a Solo. You see the wife went to the USA to deliver a Shepherd puppy sixty odd days ago. My girl Katy came into season and a week later her mum Lucy came in. I booked both into Kennels but I didn't know S.A.S Fred ( In ,out, befor you have realised what has happened) had caught her. He must have caught her real early because she only had the one pup. He is very strong and a super boy. Now I have to decide what I do with him Any suggestions?.

Dina

Photograph him and post them on here :thumbsup:

well you will just have to keep him :thumbsup:

Awwww :wub: Piccies are a must :p

Years ago my jack russell Buster was due in at the vets to be castrated as I had two bitches (another terrier and a racing whippet). My terrier bitch came into season so I sent Buster to live with my parents until the night before his op. Little bu**er only went and jumped on my bitch when my stupid boyfriend had his back turned - I'd gone to bed and told him to bring Buster to bed with him and leave the girls in the living room :- "

We didn't think the mating would take as it was only the 6th day of Heidi's season but 63 days later out popped three gorgeous jack russell puppies :wub:

We always referred to it after that as Buster's Last Stand :- "

(w00t) :wub: What a wonderful surprise! Please post a piccy for us of SAS Fred and Lucy's surprise slug.

Foxglove said:
Awwww  :wub:     Piccies are a must  :p
  Years ago my jack russell Buster was due in at the vets to be castrated as I had two bitches (another terrier and a racing whippet).  My terrier bitch came into season so I sent Buster to live with my parents until the night before his op.  Little bu**er only went and jumped on my bitch when my stupid boyfriend had his back turned - I'd gone to bed and told him to bring Buster to bed with him and leave the girls in the living room  :- "   

We didn't think the mating would take as it was only the 6th day of Heidi's season but 63 days later out popped three gorgeous jack russell puppies  :wub:

We always referred to it after that as Buster's Last Stand  :- "

pmsl!love it!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hello Folks,

Finally got the old man to take a photo or two. Here is Solo as we have nicknamed him being the only one in the litter. He is so round and chubby with getting all the milk, and the bitch say's it's a doddle this bringing up kids.

I think he is going to have to find another home.

Regards Dina solo.jpg

mikadene said:
Hello Folks,Finally got the old man to take a photo or two. Here is Solo as we have nicknamed him being the only one in the litter. He is so round and chubby with getting all the milk, and the bitch say's it's a doddle this bringing up kids.

I think he is going to have to find another home.

Regards DinaView attachment 57768

Hes a gorgeous puppy...lovely colour... :wub: :wub: My little Archie was a singleton pup too... :thumbsup: :huggles: he also got the nickname 'Solo' :lol:

Janimal said:
[Hes a gorgeous puppy...lovely colour... :wub:   :wub:   My little Archie was a singleton pup too... :thumbsup:   :huggles: he also got the nickname 'Solo' :lol:

We would love to keep and show this young man as he has the makings of doing well.his colour is just what I have been trying to breed for ages, and this is the second litter by these two love birds lol. The only problem is the old man has finally accepted he can no longer run around the ring. We would love for someone to show him .

mikadene said:
Janimal said:
[Hes a gorgeous puppy...lovely colour... :wub:   :wub:    My little Archie was a singleton pup too... :thumbsup:   :huggles: he also got the nickname 'Solo' :lol:

We would love to keep and show this young man as he has the makings of doing well.his colour is just what I have been trying to breed for ages, and this is the second litter by these two love birds lol. The only problem is the old man has finally accepted he can no longer run around the ring. We would love for someone to show him .

Aww I hope you can persuade him to keep him... :huggles: :lol: Im sure someone would love the chance of showing him for you... :thumbsup:

any new pictures of him..hes such a chunky little man.. :wub: :wub:

What a beautiful dumpling :wub:

Hi Folks,

This is an update of Solo my lone puppy. He is eating well now at 5 weeks today. He is one big show off and is already leaning to stand but he hasn't quite got it yet. There's so much to learn like going out for a poop in the morning etc. Yes folks he won't do it in his crate. He has to go outside.

Hi Folks,

This is an update of Solo my lone puppy. He is eating well now at 5 weeks today. He is one big show off and is already leaning to stand but he hasn't quite got it yet. There's so much to learn like going out for a poop in the morning etc. Yes folks he won't do it in his crate. He has to go outside.

Hi Folks,

This is an update of Solo my lone puppy. He is eating well now at 5 weeks today. He is one big show off and is already leaning to stand but he hasn't quite got it yet. There's so much to learn like going out for a poop in the morning etc. Yes folks he won't do it in his crate. He has to go outside. What do you think

Dina

he's gorgeous, is he still a luttle chunky pudding ?

pm Greynght on here, they were looking for a parti pup

:luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back