The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Swallownest

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The NNWRF Committee are working along side the HFL to provide our members with peace of mind that all tests will be treated the same.

One of our committee went to the HFL Testing Labs to work out reasonable levels for our tests, as it is whippets we are testing and not Greyhounds, most of us are aware our whippets are house pets 1st and are great thieves.

HFL assures us that if any substances that will enhance a dogs performance will be pin point , which will then result in a full screen test been done, hopefully this will never happen.

The lab technicians that work at HFL are employed with the highest qualifications and know exactly what they are doing.

Many people have asked for a banned substance list:

A list could not be drawn up as new drugs are released every day.

If your dog needs any type of medication always use a vet and let them know you maybe drug tested. If you are unsure of any thing you can contact Linda broom on (07764219147) or Denise Bailey (01325307725)

N.N.W.R.F puppy/yearling championships 2006

Three out of five of the samples taken at the N.N.W.R.F puppy/yearling championships were sent for screening results;

Pennyworth clear

Mai-zee-mu clear

the 3rd sample was not screened due to leakage

................................................................................

NNWRF Bend Championships 2006

7 samples were taken the following 5 were sent for testing;

Gold run clear

Just Friends clear

Acca clear

Maid Your Point clear

Scooby Don't clear

All owners are informed as soon as their results come back, all original HFL paperwork will be open for the owners of tested dogs to view at any time

This post has been edited by DENISE BAILEY: Nov 29 2006, 11:07 AM

--------------------

Linda Broom

milly said:
The NNWRF Committee are working along side the HFL to provide our members with peace of mind that all tests will be treated the same.One of our committee went to the HFL Testing Labs to work out reasonable levels for our tests, as it is whippets we are testing and not Greyhounds, most of us are aware our whippets are house pets 1st and are great thieves.

HFL assures us that if any substances that will enhance a dogs performance will be pin point , which will then result in a full screen test been done, hopefully this will never happen.

The lab technicians that work at HFL are employed with the highest qualifications and know exactly what they are doing.

If your dog needs any type of medication always use a vet and let them know you maybe drug tested. If you are unsure of any thing you can contact Linda broom on (07764219147) or Denise Bailey (01325307725)

Three out of five of the samples taken at the N.N.W.R.F puppy/yearling championships were sent for screening results;

Pennyworth clear

Mai-zee-mu clear

................................................................................

Gold run clear

Just Friends clear

Acca clear

Maid Your Point clear

Scooby Don't clear

All owners are informed as soon as their results come back, all original HFL paperwork will be open for the owners of tested dogs to view at any time

--------------------

Linda Broom

Yvonne,which one of the above dogs are you referring to?

hellbound,Apr 11 2007, 11:52 PM]

mutley said:
if we are getting into argument moad hellbound i might as well ask this question do you think you would have won at the recent bend champs had there been drug testing on :oops:

yes, he would have won

the nnwrf do drug testing :D :D :D :D every set off samples you have sent so far have had positive test results back,,,did you ask your member who got a positive test result with the nnwrf WOULD YOU HAVE GOT A BWRA TITLE AT THE RECENT BEND CHAMPS IF DRUG TEST WOULD HAVE BEEN ON :oops: are you saying the members you tested AND CAME BACK SHOW POSITIVE RESULTS are all CHEATS, and if so why have you done nothing about them

Durrrr because the NNWRF don't use zero tolerance its humanly impossible to to work zero on any mammal that is not supervised orally or intervenously 24/7 .... Again the BWRA has nothing to do with the NNWRF stop your vindictiveness

what a good job this was not a bwra event, whistling.gif thumbsup.gif im sure the track can only get better from what i have been told it can only get better blush.gif just a shame most of the dogs injured at this weekend not be fit to run on it, poster_oops.gif just like to say it was Dennis, Denise, linda and les who worked hard to get the track in good condition for both last years champs thumbsup.gif well done to them for working so hard

ONLY SAYING WHAT A LOT THOUGHT see i can read minds to :oops: :thumbsup:

Shame you never read the persons mind that tested hellbound that day, you might not of given him drugs :oops:

You again post vindictive nasty comments that don't concern you, and situations you have no idea about...there again you wouldn't be aware of the recent situation of the swallowsnest track as you are NOT ALLOWED ON THE PREMISE AFTER YOUR BEHAVIOR AT THE AUGUST 2006 WEEKEND ...

But do let me explain what happened so you don't need to post anymore nasty comments

The NNWRF Committee worked really hard on the track over a 2 week period before the easter weekend ...all the posts and netting was put up , watering was done on several occasions, and Les windle went to roller the track a few days prior to the event...on getting to swallowsnest the posts and meshing had been pulled up and thrown into a heap and there was a football match taken place (on the soft ground) the footballe game was not swallownest team but a team from a neighboring district that could not use there own field for unknown reasons.....the swallowsnest Workman's club committee are now fuming about this and are looking into it ....so before you jump in trotters first maybe you should get your facts right ...the NNWRF committee and its members made the best of the weekend and i know most of them enjoyed themselves wheather they ran a dog or not

Last edited by a moderator:
HELLBOUND

Your constant backstabbing and trouble causing between organization and certain people is bring none ped whippet racing into disrepute your ruining this sport for good honest racers....

its already been said fed events dont effect you your banned and it all goes back to you cheating after putting zero in place talk about something coming back and biting you in the arsse the fed will continue to do its best for the members not our own pockets like you did :- "

kate lynch said:
i hate these people who stir and but bad things into new members minds its a good thing i have been in it since i was in it and encouraging people to come into the sport but they must see these people stirring  :lol:   i like the people who just want to go racing have a laugh and a good time.  :cheers:   :clown:   o:)
thats me kate lol

having a laugh i mean :huggles:

milly said:
milly said:
The NNWRF Committee are working along side the HFL to provide our members with peace of mind that all tests will be treated the same.One of our committee went to the HFL Testing Labs to work out reasonable levels for our tests, as it is whippets we are testing and not Greyhounds, most of us are aware our whippets are house pets 1st and are great thieves.

Pennyworth clear

Mai-zee-mu clear

Gold run clear

Just Friends clear

Acca clear

Maid Your Point clear

Scooby Don't clear

--------------------

Linda Broom

Yvonne,which one of the above dogs are you referring to?

[SIZE=14pt]why don't you tell me geoff or are you saying that non of the above test came back with any levels[/SIZE]

maz40 said:
kate lynch said:
i hate these people who stir and but bad things into new members minds its a good thing i have been in it since i was in it and encouraging people to come into the sport but they must see these people stirring  :lol:   i like the people who just want to go racing have a laugh and a good time.  :cheers:   :clown:   o:)
thats me kate lol

having a laugh i mean :huggles:

lol we know that maz along with the lots more people who like to but some people like not to be brainy hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :huggles: :cheers:

DENISE BAILEY said:
HELLBOUNDYour constant backstabbing and trouble causing between organization and certain people is bring none ped whippet racing into disrepute your ruining this sport for good honest racers....

[SIZE=14pt]WHAT BACKSTABBING ?? AND WHAT TROUBLE CAUSING BETWEEN ORGANIZATION ?? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]THE ONLY PEOPLE BRINGING THE SPORT INTO DISREPUTE ARE THE ONE'S ON HERE WHO WRITE POST'S LIKE [/SIZE]

cheatbound poster_oops.gif hellbound this committee puts time and money into trying our best for members not taking out as you did so shut it you horrible arsse hole

--------------------

user posted image

Gary Bailey

if we are getting into argument moad hellbound i might as well ask this question do you think you would have won at the recent bend champs had there been drug testing on poster_oops.gif

--------------------

user posted image

Gary Bailey

heres one for you the next thing you have to say do it to my face you pair of arsse holes

i apologise to all readers other than these two i wont answer them in here from now on

mutley said:
its already been saidafter putting zero in place talk about something coming back and biting you in the arsse the fed will continue to do its best for the members not our own pockets like you did :- " fed events dont effect you your banned and it all goes back to you cheating after putting zero in place talk about something coming back and biting you in the arsse the fed will continue to do its best for the members not our own pockets like you did :- "

[SIZE=14pt]I WOULD NEVER JOIN THE NNWRF AND NEVER HAVE SO HOW CAN I BE BANNED :wacko: [/SIZE]

QUOTE ( AND IT ALL GOES BACK TO YOU CHEATING ) [SIZE=14pt]SO HOW DID I CHEAT EXPLAIN[/SIZE]

after putting zero in place talk about something coming back and biting you in the arsse the fed will continue to do its best for the members not our own pockets like you did :- "

HELLBOUND WAS TESTED AT THE BWRA CHAMPS and his sampel was not sent to HFL

NOT THE NWRF WHERE ZERO WAS IN PLACE, THE BWRA ALSO SET LEVELS JUST LIKE THE NNWRF

The NNWRF Committee are working along side the HFL to provide our members with peace of mind that all tests will be treated the same.

One of our committee went to the HFL Testing Labs to work out reasonable levels for our tests, as it is whippets we are testing and not Greyhounds, most of us are aware our whippets are house pets 1st and are great thieves.

the fed will continue to do its best for the members not our own pockets like you did :- "

[SIZE=14pt]THIS AS BEEN POSTED SO MANY TIMES NOW BUT WILL YET AGAIN INFORM YOU OFF THE FACT'S not the story's you like to make up[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]i was not a signature on the nwrf bank account so did not put any money in any of my pockets, [/SIZE]

its nice for your members to know that the nnwrf bank account most be overflowing with there money

[SIZE=14pt]after all the nwrf members only payed £10 and we sent drug test to the HFL payed for equipment, photo finish, etc, etc,etc, and you seem to think the nwrf had £!000 of pounds in the bank, [/SIZE]

the nnwrf have put membership up to £20 and paying for everything out there own pocket so your bank account must be great lol

lol we know that maz along with the lots more people who like to but some people like not to be brainy hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :huggles: :cheers:

me and u will just talk between ourselves eh kate lol

:cheers:

Pennysworth Clear

Once again it looks like you're bringing my dog into your shit!

Why don't you just say what you think.

I do

I bet you a £1000 you can't read my mind!

I wont quote you as i think the extra large fonts are over the top...and should be edited

I WOULD NEVER JOIN THE NNWRF AND NEVER HAVE SO HOW CAN I BE BANNED

I never said you were banned from the NNWRF your just banned from swallowsnest for your ridicules outburst last year

HELLBOUND WAS TESTED AT THE BWRA CHAMPS and his sampel was not sent to HFL

NOT THE NWRF WHERE ZERO WAS IN PLACE, THE BWRA ALSO SET LEVELS JUST LIKE THE NNWRF

No hellbound's sample was sent to the same place you used to ban 2 dogs because of zero ...and the year he did give a positive test, you wanted the bwra to bring back zero through the proposals

i was not a signature on the nwrf bank account so did not put any money in any of my pockets

So now your telling me that tony never posts under the user name of hellbound...most of us can tell the differently between you both as his spells not quite as bad as yours

after all the nwrf members only payed £10 and we sent drug test to the HFL payed for equipment, photo finish, etc, etc,etc, and you seem to think the nwrf had £!000 of pounds in the bank

More lies ...you had a outstanding bill with HFL which at present is available for all members to view ...and don't forget the £1000 prize money from seaham council that you bought equipment with...that should of been added prize money

milly said:
Pennysworth    ClearOnce again it looks like you're bringing my dog into your shit!

Why don't you just say what you think.

I do

I bet you a £1000 you can't read my mind!

don't hold your breath jeff...john meads and myself offered them a £1000 for the old fed books , and guess what they never took the offer :- "

im just gonna enjoy our sport with or without you in it you wont bother me again not worth the effort :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

mutley said:
im just gonna enjoy our sport  with or without you in it  you wont bother me again not worth the effort :p   :p   :p   :p   :p   :p   :p
well gary i think that is the best idea i hear u have been painting ur fence what colour?

(quote) me and u will just talk between ourselves eh kate lol

:cheers: (quote)

i think we will maz but now gary has relaxed he might join in lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Definately a Case for what the old wise lady told me that i passed on to you Gary

steve-------

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back