The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Swallownest

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
milly said:
markbrick said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
markbrick said:
bloody hell you lot are perthetic i thought the lurcher forums were bad

Thats dog racing .... you think this is bad you want to try racing ducks :blink: (w00t) lol

yes but the thing thats bad is theres a lot of truth on here and some dont like it?????????

Only just seen your post, could you enlighten us further about there being alot of truth? Geoff

Still waiting, Geoff

Last edited by a moderator:
milly said:
milly said:
markbrick said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
markbrick said:

Thats dog racing .... you think this is bad you want to try racing ducks :blink: (w00t) lol

yes but the thing thats bad is theres a lot of truth on here and some dont like it?????????

Only just seen your post, could you enlighten us further about there being alot of truth? Geoff

Still waiting, Geoff
i suppose you are awaiting my reply geoff,after reading this thread and looking at what has been said there is a lot of truth in all this,and most know it, before i got the internet i never knew there was so much pety argueing with the dogs i have been into runing dogs as long as most on here if not longer and it is perthetic what someone will do to win??????iam not getting into the finger pointing thing as ive done that before and i wont get caught in other peoples arguements,ive got anothe of my own,So all i say to everyone if you cant win fair and square its time to pack in :thumbsup: mark

You replied on this topic, so you are involved!

By stating that theres alot of truth, what proof do you have to back your statement.

You don't even race non-peds, I guess its another case of hearsay.

If someone is filling you in to fire the bullets, make sure they get their facts right or you will be made to look a fool.

The type of hearsay I personally don't like is a conversation I overheard at a lurcher show a few weeks back.

It went like this 'how can young dogs like his from down the south west win so much in one season without getting a bit of help nudge nudge wink wink'

But I don' listen to hearsay, so be like me and put the rubbish in the bin,

a true sportsman who plays fair and square Geoff :thumbsup:

milly said:
You replied on this topic, so you are involved!By stating that theres alot of truth, what proof do you have to back your statement.

You don't even race non-peds, I guess its another case of hearsay.

If someone is filling you in to fire the bullets, make sure they get their facts right or you will be made to look a fool.

The type of hearsay I personally don't like is a conversation I overheard at a lurcher show a few weeks back.

It went like this 'how can young dogs like his from down the south west win so much in one season without getting a bit of help nudge nudge wink wink'

But I don' listen to hearsay, so be like me and put the rubbish in the bin,

a true sportsman who plays fair and square Geoff :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: couldnt agree more geoff,and as i said iam not getting involved my dogs win so much cause they are bred right, looked after and i know what iam doing,like i said before iam not in this for the short time iam init for the long haul, and 40 plus years up to now proves it now next season is going to be mine all mine non ped the lot remember these words and watch this space,i will also be takin my fair share again this year as well and there will be no supplements take care mark

and it will be with lurchers yes old fashioned workin lurchers are should i say new fashioned lurchers

markbrick said:
milly said:
milly said:
markbrick said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
markbrick said:

Still waiting, Geoff
i suppose you are awaiting my reply geoff,after reading this thread and looking at what has been said there is a lot of truth in all this,and most know it, before i got the internet i never knew there was so much pety argueing with the dogs i have been into runing dogs as long as most on here if not longer and it is perthetic what someone will do to win??????iam not getting into the finger pointing thing as ive done that before and i wont get caught in other peoples arguements,ive got anothe of my own,So all i say to everyone if you cant win fair and square its time to pack in :thumbsup: mark

Don't really think you are in a position to comment on non ped racing as you're not involved in it, so how you would know whether a lot of what gets said on here is truth or not is beyond me :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Vicky said:
markbrick said:
milly said:
milly said:
markbrick said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
markbrick said:

Still waiting, Geoff

Don't really think you are in a position to comment on non ped racing as you're not involved in it, so how you would know whether a lot of what gets said on here is truth or not is beyond me :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

my family cousins are in it big time it never interested me,and i do know a couple of people but like i said before i dont want to get involved in other peoples comments

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back