The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sweety Quiz

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
wild whippies said:
(w00t)   OMG Jill, there's no need for that! I just enjoyed the quiz, in fact I'd be chuffed if you would do another one and you can use runner up prize for the winner of that? :- "
THAT IS A LOVELY IDEA :thumbsup:

Have had a few of these water bottles and blank keyrings lying around the place for ages and they're only very small things so feel free to pick one - honest :D

I'll do another quiz anyway in a few weeks - have had an idea for a prize for the next one but will keep that up my sleeve for now!

:cheers:

Jill

x

Great stuff!! We used to do a quiz in chat on Friday night's and that used to go down well too. Never used to give prizes though! :b

[SIZE=21pt] (w00t) OMG HOW THE HELL DID I MISS THIS :( [/SIZE]

nicky12 said:
[SIZE=21pt] (w00t) OMG HOW THE HELL DID I MISS THIS  :( [/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]BECAUSE YOU ARE ON A DIET AND WE DIDNT WANT YOU GETTING CRAVINGS FOR SWEETS[/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=21pt]SNEAKY TROLLOPS THE LOT OF YOU :- " :p [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]PLUS IT WAS TRISHS IDEA NOT TO TELL YOU[/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=21pt] :eek: WAS IT REALLY WAIT TILL I SEE HER ,SHEL BE FEELING MY RULER :- " [/SIZE]

Now, now ladies ... lets not have any violence on the sweetie thread - its a warm and fluffy place to be :- "

FifeJillandIan said:
Now, now ladies ... lets not have any violence on the sweetie thread - its a warm and fluffy place to be  :- "
[SIZE=21pt]ITS NICKY NOT ME THATS VIOLENT IM A GOOD GIRL[/SIZE] o:)

[SIZE=21pt] :x warm and fluffy :x im off only do violence me :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]and its so not me trac you started it trollop :- " [/SIZE]

nicky12 said:
[SIZE=21pt] :x warm and fluffy  :x im off only do violence me  :- " [/SIZE][SIZE=8pt]and its so not me trac you started it trollop  :- " [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]THATS TRUE YOUR VERY VIOLENT AT TIMES[/SIZE] :- "

SO WAS YOU NICKY :p

Well im still waiting to get my main pc back, then Jill is kindly

going to do me a keyring of the girls. I havent got any decent

pictures on this laptop.

Things aren't going to plan though, stupid pc :angry:

AnnSa said:
Well im  still waiting to get my main pc back, then Jill is kindlygoing to do me a keyring of the girls. I havent got any decent

pictures on this laptop.

Things aren't going to plan though, stupid pc  :angry:

Get well soon Ann's PC! (w00t)

trac said:
oh trac your just a trouble maker,poor nicky missed it because she might have been bouncing on her trampoline (w00t) or even making herself some knickers (w00t) :oops:

oh trac your a bad influence on me :- "

trish g said:
trac said:
oh trac your just a trouble maker,poor nicky missed it because she might have been bouncing on her trampoline (w00t) or even making herself some knickers (w00t) :oops:

thats it blame me :p :p

trac said:
trish g said:
trac said:

thats it blame me :p :p

[SIZE=21pt]i will (w00t) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]but if i feel nickys ruler you will get it :- " :p [/SIZE]

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back