The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Taadaa

BeeJay

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This morning I have received our first entries. Just had to post in celebration. :teehee: :* :teehee: :* :teehee: :*

pmsl.............i bet the post man is dreading the next couple of weeks Barbara......dont go rooting through his pouch :eek: :lol:

i will be bring my entry to Glous :thumbsup:

our Barbara will be snatching the letters out of his had as he put them in the letter box :lol: :lol: :lol:

And another TaaDaa! Poor Jane Rankin has sewn her fingers to the bone these last few days :sweating: in fact I think she has sewn a couple of fingers together :eek: :lol: She has completed all of the velvet jackets. All winners will receive a velvet jacket, and Jane has even made some with National Pedigree Whippet Racing Association - Racing Champion on them - that will whet your appetite Julie :D All new Champions will receive a Champion jacket, but also any Champions retaining their title can have one too! First time winnners will receive Group Winner jackets, and veterans will have Veteran Champion jackets - wouldn't mind one of those would we Sweep? :- :sweating:

I wonder if June Foster has come up for air yet? She is working day and night too :sweating: Hope Alan and Harry are looking after you June :teehee:

Last edited by a moderator:
And another TaaDaa! Poor Jane Rankin has sewn her fingers to the bone these last few days :sweating: in fact I think she has sewn a couple of fingers together :eek: :lol: She has completed all of the velvet jackets. All winners will receive a velvet jacket, and Jane has even made some with National Pedigree Whippet Racing Association - Racing Champion on them - that will whet your appetite Julie :D All new Champions will receive a Champion jacket, but also any Champions retaining their title can have one too! First time winnners will receive Group Winner jackets, and veterans will have Veteran Champion jackets - wouldn't mind one of those would we Sweep? :- :sweating:
I wonder if June Foster has come up for air yet? She is working day and night too :sweating: Hope Alan and Harry are looking after you June :teehee:
that is awesome well done Jane an June all this talent and enthusiasm how can we fail :thumbsup:

we are so looking forward to this :)

;) :thumbsup:

just need to arrange the weather then June and we are sorted :thumbsup:

Will give all details of my three racing at Glos. But be assured they will all run. The jackets sound fab, but not much chance of me getting one. Jane, can you do one for those who fall out in the semis!!

I am looking forward to comming home now,evenif Idon't know what Barbara has in store for me on the day. Justs as long as it can be done with a hangover.

See you at Glos. :cheers:

A quick update. There are now 8 entries all from folks who race at the Northern and Indi.

Honest to god it's such a buzz. I haven't eaten anything again so far today. I reckon that this could be the best diet ever. :lol:

You all are fantastic!

well i can double that 8 with our 8 :lol:

is it 8 dogs??? or 8 people entered dogs???

Think one entry will be from meeeeeeeeeeee :lol: :D

now im getting giddy (w00t) roll on the 2nd :thumbsup:

Just a thought, will there be consolation racing at the Nationals as opposed to 1 run and you may be out at the champs???

Paul.

Just a thought, will there be consolation racing at the Nationals as opposed to 1 run and you may be out at the champs???
Paul.
Paul, I think that is something we have to put to people to vote on over winter. It has previously been voted out at WCRA talk ins, so I don't think the majority want it. It can be disappointing to just get one race - that will be us with Smidge :( Mind you I wouldn't have entered him on the straights at Moreton, but with the cheaper entry at the Nationals, we will be putting him in :D

There might be a possibility of trials after, but it will depend on how late we finish, and if anyone still has the energy to press the buttons :lol:

Will we be able to pick up a form at Gloucester for the Nationals - and fill it in on the day June.! :)

Will we be able to pick up a form at Gloucester for the Nationals - and fill it in on the day June.! :)
Of course! It will be great to see you again :thumbsup:

glad our entries arrived from the north weres all the southern entries gone dont you have a good postal services down there :lol: :lol: or are you to tight to use a stamp :lol: :lol:

Don't worry Graham, the southerners have got their arses in gear, and Barbara has had a flood of entries since - including ours :D Serves her right for opening her mouth :eek: (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back