The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Talulla Is Very Poorly

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Poor Talullah (and you), what a scarey time. I hope she is fully recovered soon :))

What a nightmare. I hope Talullah gets better soon. :* :huggles: :wub: :luck:

So glad to read that Talulla is home & on the mend :) It's amazing how quickly they get over things like this, one minute they look really poorly & the next they are back to stealing your dinner :lol:

Lots of :luck: :luck: that she is back to her normal self soon.

So glad to hear Tallula is home - it is so worrying when they are ill and we feel so helpless.

:luck: :luck: for a speedy recovery and she is soon back to her normal self :huggles:

edited cos i flooded im such a numpty

Last edited by a moderator:
awww great news. lotsa love and get better vibes to tallulaha,

glad to hear she is on the mend. :)

saffi sends a waggy tail message too Image_192_.jpg

saffi is beautiful :wub:

The waggy tail has made Talulla feel much better - thankyou :))

She seems to be feeling better as she has just barked madly at the delivery man from Waitrose!!!!

I could not tell her off as it was so nice to see her up and barking and wagging. I am sure she is now trying her luck - she is getting away with so many things over the last few days :D

How can i tell my girl off when she looks at me as if to say " please don't be mean - i have been sooooooo poorly"

How long will she drag it out for i wonder. She has already had 2 of her xmas pressies!!

so glad she is feeling a lot better :wub:

Give Tallulah a huge hug from me!!!!

glad to hear shes mending!! xxxxx

Talulla says that all hugs are greatly recieved :))

She also says that she is feeling even better today - went to work at mummies pretty gift shop and chewed a basket and a wooden crocodile - then had a lovely walk along the river at Bodiam castle and rolled in poo :)) (w00t)

Everything here back to normal!!!!!!

:thumbsup: glad everthing is back to normal :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back