The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Taunton Open

[SIZE=21pt]Thank's[/SIZE] for a great holiday Rachel and Gary :cheers: .......We've booked back in for next year (and little Eir of course :wub: ), but please can we lose Robert's camera ??........better still let's just lose Mark (w00t)

Glad you all enjoyed yourselves (as did I :b )

No cameras next year - totally forbidden.

Very quiet here without you lot now o:)

And pack it in Mark / Dave - everyone has seen the unflattering photos now (w00t)

We have had to give in due to bad weather and came home a day early.......I have to say, I had a great time, Rae and Gaz are brilliant. I am going to miss our nights at the Clavel with you lot. Thanks Rae buddy :thumbsup: , and yes we would love to come back next year. Looking forward to seeing you at the Hill Sprint....Archie and Fynn are pining already :(

Here's a few photos of the open, I will post the rest on my website soon, will let you know when it's done.

Dsc_0035.jpg

Oh, and many thanks Rae and Gary for a really enjoyable week, the hospitality was second to none :thumbsup: Deffo book us in for next year.

Mark Roberts said:
Ok on a serious note, 

Rachel is the perfect hoste, she meets all her guest as they arrive with a freindly smile and a nice brew(and ginger cake  ), nothing is to much trouble for her and she will help out in anyway she can to help you get settled and make sure your stay is a good one.

the site is 2nd to non the toilets & showers are imaculate as are the pitch's and sourounding grassed areas.

i've stayed on many sites but this is by far the best i've stayed on.

i'd recomend the site to anyone wanting a break down that way.

Thanks for a great weekend Rachel.

Well what can i add to what has already been said .... A huge thankyou to both Rachel and Gary for making us all feel very welcome ( even if you did keep Hannah drinking whilst some of us were busy trying to put up the awning !!).

With Rachel's bubbly character and the Holman Clavel pub ( whose food is absolutely FANTASTIC !!!! ) next door what else could anyone want from a holiday.As hannah said we will definatly return next year . Oh and before i forget thankyou Rae and Gary for the fudge for my birthday pressie , i have to say that the fudge is the next best thing to ............... :oops: :thumbsup: .

Thanks again .

A couple of pics of the dogs (Rae's and ours) on Dunster beach on Tuesday. We walked about 6 miles and the dogs had a 'whale' of a time :D

h_l_s_f_a_sm.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back