The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Taunton Open

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have now posted all the racing pics of the Taunton open on my website below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again Lloyd some fantastic action shots :D

First time on here since last weekend, agree with everyone was a well run open which we really enjoyed. Poor Iffy ended up at the vets again on Monday - we are supposed to be trying to keep him quiet but he is playing and full of beans like a mad thing (like he usually is when he has been racing - he is a right misery when he can't have a run) - a different injury this time. He is being spoilt rotten and is acting like he is king of the castle.

excuse me Mrs Bishop but all I get from the 1st link is South Cotts puppys night 24th June 2005.

Typicle? yeh right

Try this link then you typical male ......... :oops: I ment light of my life lol .........

West Somerset .......

Great first picture of Chase and Georgie :wub: ......Oh and the two of Miya :wub: :wub: (not that i'm biased of course lol)

Poor Iffy ended up at the vets again on Monday - we are supposed to be trying to keep him quiet but he is playing and full of beans like a mad thing (like he usually is when he has been racing - he is a right misery when he can't have a run) - a different injury this time. He is being spoilt rotten and is acting like he is king of the castle.

Aww bless him :( .......Hope it's nothing serious ........As for being spoilt, well he deserves it :huggles:

[, i have to say that the fudge is the next best thing to ............... :oops: :thumbsup: .

Thanks again .

[SIZE=21pt]LITTLE EIR[/SIZE] :D

That's what you were going to say Chris - wasnt it? :- "

Strike Whippets said:
Try this link then you typical male ......... :oops:   I ment light of my life lol .........

West Somerset .......

Great first picture of Chase and Georgie  :wub: ......Oh and the two of Miya  :wub:   :wub:   (not that i'm biased of course lol)

my god lloyd all these pics and not one of penny. ( i am gutted) :wacko:

conway said:
Strike Whippets said:
Try this link then you typical male ......... :oops:   I ment light of my life lol .........

West Somerset .......

Great first picture of Chase and Georgie  :wub: ......Oh and the two of Miya  :wub:   :wub:   (not that i'm biased of course lol)

Sorry about that, I didn't get there till the semi's, also had a lot of crappy shots that weren't worth publishing. If you see me at any events and you want a shot of your dog, give me the nod and I will do my best.

conway said:
Strike Whippets said:

West Somerset .......

My fault that Lloyd wasnt there sooner :b Sorry :(

He was gracious enough to hang on for me to...er...finish the cleaning and cutting the grass :- "

i dont normally take that long - it was just too distracting with all the whippies around.
Ok we beleave you :thumbsup:

Get kettle on i'm down your way Monday mating Gypsy (might call in for a brew lol)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back