The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Teenager !! 13 Today

JAX

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Mayzee, :wub: the love of my life is 13 years old today .

heres a few pics of her `growing up `

First it has to be one of mum `Camilla `aka Carved Opal at Silkstone ( litter sister to CH Firedance at Silkstone, ;) Wendy ) Camilla was 16 yrs when she died and I hope Mayzee lives at least that long too .

Heres Mayzee `just out :) `and at 4 weeks , then winning BEST PUPPY IN SHOW at the prestigous NOTTS COUNTY SHOW

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY MAYZEE :cheers: [/SIZE]

hope you have a great day with lots of treats.

Julie

One of her in her prime , taken at Doncaster Racecourse

:huggles: :wub: [SIZE=14pt]Happy Birthday Mayzee[/SIZE] :wub: :huggles:

You still look stunning on your 13th birthday.

Really great pictures. :thumbsup:

and this one that was taken earlier this year , I will take some today , just to bore you lot further :- "

You could never bore us with such a beautiful Girl jax :wub: :wub:

[SIZE=21pt]HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY MAYZEE[/SIZE] :cheers:

JAX said:
and this one that was taken earlier this year , I will take some today , just to bore you lot further  :- "
Sorry Jax, but you couldn't bore us with your pictures. As I said before, Mayzee is a really pretty whippy still and I love her pictures, can't wait to see more. :)

That picture taken at the racecourse is absolutley stunning :wub:

Yes more pictures please :thumbsup:

Julie

Last edited by a moderator:
Shes still [SIZE=21pt]Stunning [/SIZE]- [SIZE=21pt]Happy 13th Birthday Girl[/SIZE]

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

[SIZE=21pt]happy birthday mayzee[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: :clown: :clown:

lovely to see piccys from when she was born :wub: :wub: until the recent :wub:

yes please put more piccys on here of her :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

She is truly fab Jax. It is the look in her eye and her obvious adoration of you which strikes me.

[SIZE=21pt]HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY MAYZEE[/SIZE]

More pics please :thumbsup:

JAX said:
First it has to be one of mum `Camilla `aka Carved Opal at Silkstone ( litter sister to CH Firedance at Silkstone, ;)   Wendy ) Camilla was 16 yrs when she died and I hope Mayzee lives at least that long too .

Thats very intresting to see shes a parti .......... Do you know what other colours were in that litter ? Just intrested because Freeway seems to produce Solids to all he's mated. Recent Litter to a Demerlay parti. 9 pups all solid brindle !

:wub: HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY MAYZEE ......... heres to several more. :thumbsup:

:cheers: :wub: [SIZE=21pt]HAPPY 13TH MAYZEE[/SIZE] :wub: :cheers:

I hope you've got a load of sausages in for her Jax :D The photo of her on the racecourse is stunning :wub: :wub: :wub:

I didn't realise she shared her birthday with flyn :wub: ,who is 10 years younger!

alfyn said:
:cheers:   :wub: [SIZE=21pt]HAPPY 13TH MAYZEE[/SIZE] :wub:   :cheers: I hope you've got a load of sausages in for her Jax :D The photo of her on the racecourse is stunning :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

I didn't realise she shared her birthday with flyn :wub: ,who is 10 years younger!

[SIZE=21pt]happy birthday flyn[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: :clown: :clown:

any recents piccys of the birthday boy?? or when he was a pup?

[SIZE=21pt]Happy Birthday[/SIZE] :wub: :wub: :cheers:

JAX said:
First it has to be one of mum `Camilla `aka Carved Opal at Silkstone ( litter sister to CH Firedance at Silkstone,
I think that makes Mayzee a cousin to my Sunny( he was 11 last month) , his mum was Firedance at Silkstone - what a tangled web whippets are!

Happy Birthday Teenage Girl! :cheers:

she looks adorable :*

Jax,i've just found this photo of Flyn sharing a bed with Mayzee & mickee,wasn't he a lucky boy? :D

Dawn,i've started a new thread on Flyn as this one is for the VERY special Mayzee :wub:

a86.jpg

alfyn said:
Jax,i've just found this photo of Flyn sharing a bed with Mayzee & mickee,wasn't he a lucky boy? :D
Dawn,i've started a new thread on Flyn as this one is for the  VERY special Mayzee :wub:

sorry debs i posted it just before you started a new thread :oops:

what a great photo :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back