The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Teenager !! 13 Today

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[SIZE=8pt]HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS!![/SIZE] :clown: :sorcerer: :cheers:

Millie said:
JAX said:
First it has to be one of mum `Camilla `aka Carved Opal at Silkstone ( litter sister to CH Firedance at Silkstone, ;)   Wendy ) Camilla was 16 yrs when she died and I hope Mayzee lives at least that long too .

Thats very intresting to see shes a parti .......... Do you know what other colours were in that litter ? Just intrested because Freeway seems to produce Solids to all he's mated. Recent Litter to a Demerlay parti. 9 pups all solid brindle !

:wub: HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY MAYZEE ......... heres to several more. :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYZEE[/SIZE] :cheers: Here's to many more!!!

Millie, don't forget that Firedance is also Altesse's grandmother and she is a very similar colour to Camilla!

Well done, lovely to hear she is getting to a grand old age! The oldest I've heard of is 20 (w00t) so hopefully she'll have quite a few more!! Here's wishing her lots of piggy ears and trips sticks!

Elizabeth

:cheers: A very [SIZE=14pt]Happy 13th Birthday [/SIZE]to a very special girl :cheers: And may she have many more

It is lovely to see her life in photos. I particularly like the one taken earlier this year. she has such a beautiful soft elegant loving look about her. :wub:

:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY [/SIZE]:cheers

What a clever girly :wub: :wub: :wub:

[colorS=red][SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY[/SIZE][/color]Such a lovely Girl

:cheers: :thumbsup: [SIZE=14pt]Happy Birthday to Mayzee! :thumbsup: :cheers: [/SIZE]

Still a very pretty girl. :wub: :wub: :wub:

[SIZE=21pt]Happy Birthday beautiful Mayzee[/SIZE]

Have a lovely day with her, Jax :thumbsup: I bet she'll be spoiled with all her favourite things :huggles:

[SIZE=21pt] HAPPY 13TH LOVELY MAYZEE!!![/SIZE]

:cheers: :D :cheers: :D :cheers: :D :cheers:

I absolutely love seeing the pictures of her from new born through to the present - really lovely - I'd love to see some more :wub:

[SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYZEE[/SIZE]

she looks lovely jax :D more photos please :cheers: :cheers:

*Lesley* said:
You could never bore us with such a beautiful Girl jax :wub:   :wub:
I agree :- )

[SIZE=21pt]Happy Birthday Mayzee!!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheers: :cheers: HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY MAYZEE HAVE A GOOD DAY :wub: :wub: :wub:

:wub: [SIZE=14pt]Happy 13th Birthday Mayzee!![/SIZE] :wub: :wub: o:) o:)

Where are these extra pics then Jax? She is a stunning girlie at all ages! :wub: :wub:

[SIZE=21pt]HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY MAYZEE[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Isn't she lovely[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Isn't she precious[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Isn't she Mayzee[/SIZE]

lots of Birthday Love and Cuddles

Jenny

She really is a lovely girl Jax, what a fantastic 13 years you must have had with her. Here's to many more...........

:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY MAYZEE!!![/SIZE] :cheers:

Have a wonderful day you beautiful girl! :wub:

[SIZE=21pt]Happy Birthday Mayzee[/SIZE]

And may you have many more :thumbsup:

From the Aphrael Gang :huggles:

:cheers: :wub: :wub: :cheers: [SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYZEE[/SIZE] :cheers: :wub: :wub: :cheers:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Happy Birthday Mayzee :cheers: :cheers:

She looks great , not anywhre near her age Jax :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back