The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Teenager !! 13 Today

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Photos of the BIRTHDAY GIRL and some of her family :p Ok there may be piccys shes not in :( , but she was watching the `younger `MULCAIR whippets having fun :lol:

Having a roll , in goodness knows what and saying `hello `to a couple of really NICE young men :huggles: :oops: The fact that they had a packet of crisps in their bag had ABSOLUTLEY nothing to do with it l :thumbsup:

She might be 13 but shes still got that` Daisy Cutting action ` ;)

Admiring the view with GT Grandaughter Libbee and wondering who is going the right way , :eek: THEY dont seem to know which way to go :wacko:

I mean , what would you do with a crow if you caught it any way !!

and` just look how far we`ve been `Grandma :lol:

And heres` the `next generation of Mulcair whippets inside Fleurs tummy :eek: :luck: . Mayzees Gt Grandchildren :wub:

Wendy , Its strange , but most of the litters Ive had have had the `token` white parti . Mikkees litter out of Mollee ( solid fawn ) bY Fait Accompli ( solid fawn ) I had one boy who was 95 % white (w00t) Same when i mated Mayzee to Badger , one silver brindle and white boy ( Like Camilla ) Montees litter again out of Molle by Whipcat Fireisland I had a predominantly white and red fawn bitch ( Cara ) ,

I hope I get some `colour` in Fleurs litter by Montee ,I mean who wants ALL brindle (w00t) :oops: :lol: :clown:

Mayzee says `thanks for all the congrats` , she s had her dinner ( chicken breast :- " and is now ready for a snooze :wub:

[SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A VERY SPECIAL GIRL [/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Lovely photos Jax :thumbsup:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Happy Birthday Mayzee! [/SIZE] :cheers:

Great photos :thumbsup:

Just took these of Mayzee with Floyd . She wasnt overly impressed at his company mind you :b :huggles: :oops:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYZEE!!! [/SIZE] :cheers:

What a beautiful girl she is :wub: looks like she's had a great day!

[SIZE=21pt]happy birthday gorgeous girl![/SIZE] :cheers:

she looks beautiful still. :wub:

[SIZE=21pt]Happy Birthday[/SIZE] to the [SIZE=21pt]aMAZING[/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]MaYzEe[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BITHDAY MAYZEE[/SIZE]

She's obviously a one in a million whippet. :cheers: here's to many more.

[SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYZEE[/SIZE]Hope theres many more to follow,From your Friends in Sheffield. :wub:

Happy 13th Birthday, Mayzee !! :cheers:

Think it has been 13 wonderful years !! She's still adorable :huggles:

Those pictures with Floyd are brilliant !

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]SORRY I'M LATE, HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL DAY MAYZEE![/SIZE]

lovely pics, please don't hesitate to post any more if you just happen to find some lying around just waiting to be viewed :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back