The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tegan And Owen

congratulations and they are gorgeous :wub: and well done tegan and owen :huggles:

Well done Helen, Tegan, and Owen. WOW a fantastic big litter. Well done again. Are you gonna keep one and call it Donna as we kept one of ours and called it Helen Ha Ha :wub: :wub: :wub:

WIGGY said:
Well done Helen, Tegan, and Owen. WOW a fantastic big litter. Well done again. Are you gonna keep one and call it Donna as we kept one of ours and called it Helen Ha Ha :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

I think it'll be a bit embarrased being called Donna as we are keeping a boy (w00t) don't ask which one as I'm not even thinking about it yet all I know is it'll definitely be male

Congratulations to all at Oakmoorehill.

Hope Mummy and Babies are all doing well :cheers:

awww helen they're gorg :wub: :wub: :wub:

Lovely puppies Helen, well done Tegan and Owen

:wub: :wub: :wub:

CONGRATS HELEN.... :cheers: AND TEGAN AND OWEN OF COURSE!! (w00t)

THE PUPS LOOK GORGEOUS... :wub:

Beautiful - reminds me of mine just a few months ago now - time goes to quicly and boy do they grow so fast! :))

oakmoorehill said:
WIGGY said:
Well done Helen, Tegan, and Owen. WOW a fantastic big litter. Well done again. Are you gonna keep one and call it Donna as we kept one of ours and called it Helen Ha Ha :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

I think it'll be a bit embarrased being called Donna as we are keeping a boy (w00t) don't ask which one as I'm not even thinking about it yet all I know is it'll definitely be male

MAYBE DONALD . OUR HELEN GOT OUT TODAY AND HELD THE WHOLE ROAD UP 4 10MINS UNTILL SHE DECIDED TO BE CAUGHT!!!!!

the boys

teganpups2008005.jpg

the girls

teganpups2008004.jpg

on the milk bar

teganpups2008003.jpg

The pups are all going to be brindle apart from a dog and a bitch who are going to be fawn

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATULATIONS...... More gorgeous puppies :wub:

They look adorable !!!!

Sonia and Jesse xx

awa!! they are all gorgeous!!! :wub: :wub:

little confussed though thought that genetics colouring site that gets mentioned on here every so often said 2 brindles couldnt have a fawn???

not complaining as they are all little beautys just goes to show you can never tell what colours will come out :blink:

:huggles: :huggles:

:huggles: well done helen and tegan, they are soooo cute :wub: :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back