The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The 2nd Scottish Derby

Please note there is now a modified entry form as we have decided to include a Group for Over weight and height limits we trailled with it last year and had a good turn out for it, so if anyone is attending and has a dog or bitch who is unlucky enough to be to big for the normal race Groups they can enter and enjoy just the same and Group winner will receive a Jacket.
oversize dogs won't have passports, so how do owners who are not SPWC regulars show that their dogs are acceptable? Note from another club?

I have a passported veteran and I also have a showdog who isn' t over height but is big boned. His very lightest weight is 32lb and he is currently significantly over that. He loves to race and the only bother I ever had with him is that he fidgets a lot at the start, whether handslipped or trapped. When I handslip him, he just runs back to me at the end of the race.

:D Hi everyone

:D Just a quick note to remind you all that our closing date is next Sunday it has come very quickly here are a couple of pics of some of the Group winners Jackets and of course Supreme Jackets and Trophys for the same there are also rossettes for runners up and of course heat wins as it is we hope that everyone will go home with a prize of some sort :D as a memory of your day here.

The track is in excellent condition as usual we have one of the best running surfaces ( if not the best ) to be found anywhere.

I think you will agree they really are special :thumbsup: Looking forward to meeting everyone in a fortnight safe journey to you all.

posted our entry today, all 3 of ours entered and looking forward to it.
Hi Andy

Look forward to seeing you hope you have a safe journey and you had a great day at the Champs at the weekend :thumbsup:

:D Hi everyone cannot believe our closing date is this Sunday already if any one has a problem getting a entry form please phone Maggie on 01236830273 and she will take your entry. :D

Well we are a geared up and cannot wait to see you all the track is looking great and equipment all been checked :thumbsup: see you all soon :thumbsup:

:D Hi

I know that some people are already on their way we wish you all a safe journey and are really looking forward to meeting you all and having a great days racing on Sunday :D

I know that some people are already on their way we wish you all a safe journey and are really looking forward to meeting you all and having a great days racing on Sunday :D
hi derek were at annandale water for the night see you friday if your about

rob

hi derek were at annandale water for the night see you friday if your about

rob
Good luck Rob and Naomi :thumbsup: and safe racing.

Elaine x

Good Luck to everyone that's running this sunday , hope you all have a good day :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back