The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The 2nd Scottish Derby

Derekrfc

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:thumbsup: Hi just to let everyone konw that i have added a entry form download to the Scottish Thistle pwrc forum page for our up and coming " 2nd Scottish Derby " and here is another just incase. :thumbsup:

We had a great turn out last year and hope to have another this year we had a few teething problems last year and we have taken steps to make sure that this year can be even better, now if we can only arrange the weather the to be the same it will be perfect. :thumbsup:

Hope to see everyone again this year :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup: Hi just to let everyone konw that i have added a entry form download to the Scottish Thistle pwrc forum page for our up and coming " 2nd Scottish Derby " and here is another just incase. :thumbsup:
We had a great turn out last year and hope to have another this year we had a few teething problems last year and we have taken steps to make sure that this year can be even better, now if we can only arrange the weather the to be the same it will be perfect. :thumbsup:

Hope to see everyone again this year :D :D
Please note there is now a modified entry form as we have decided to include a Group for Over weight and height limits we trailled with it last year and had a good turn out for it, so if anyone is attending and has a dog or bitch who is unlucky enough to be to big for the normal race Groups they can enter and enjoy just the same and Group winner will receive a Jacket.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Bump !! It won't be long now and the Club have been busy getting the track ready and i must say it was looking brill cannnot wait :thumbsup:

always look forward to the scottish derby derek, always a great weekend in good company and the racings always great aswell. anybody wandering whether to travel up or not go because it is always a great weekend and the welcome is always great from the scots racers. see you all there :thumbsup:

what is the start time? lol im looking forward to it my son and i will be up to watch cant wait

what is the start time? lol im looking forward to it my son and i will be up to watch cant wait
I think racing should begin at around 12, but come along a little earlier if you want a chat to folk :thumbsup:

what date is it? can anyone come up to watch?

Yes Kenny you are more than welcome to come along any weekend we race each Sunday from April - October ( weather permitting ) if you do come along you will be able to witness the racing and maybe you will find it is something you want to get involved in.

You will also get any information that you need.

look forward to meeting you if you come along.

:D Bump cannot believe that there are only 3 weeks till the closing date ( Sun 24th Of June ) cannot wait hope to see everyone we have all the presentation Jackets courtesy of Jane Rankin and heat wins etc. :D

The postcode for the track is FK10 4AH for anyone with sat navs it is motorway all the way until last half mile.

:D We have had agreat response from all our Club members and would like to thank everyone for their Donations it is all going to make it a really special day. :D

Looking forward to supporting our Scottish buddies Tom & Pam @ your Open :thumbsup: Thank for the sat nav post code Derek ;)

:thumbsup: We look forward to seeing you and Mark when you come up Lesley have a safe journey can't believe there are only 2 weeks till the closing date ( doesnt time fly ) :thumbsup:

looking forward to camping over at this open fantastic track and friendly members our entry is in the post

looking forward to camping over at this open fantastic track and friendly members our entry is in the post
:thumbsup: Cant wait to see you an Rob and Little Jack and of course RCh Mystify me it will be first since little Darci won her title and * Mr Brightside :thumbsup: have a safe journey up.

Not long till the open now, hope to see a lot of the racing regulars from all over England and Wales making the trip to bonnie Scotland.The home of the number1 pedigree racing track in the uk. (w00t) (w00t)

Not long till the open now, hope to see a lot of the racing regulars from all over England and Wales making the trip to bonnie Scotland.The home of the number1 pedigree racing track in the uk. (w00t) (w00t)
Found you Tommy go man go :clown: :clown:

Found you Tommy go man go :clown: :clown:
And Home of the REAL Reina--MY BABY LOLLIPOP---Yassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss (w00t)

posted our entry today, all 3 of ours entered and looking forward to it.

Still trying to suss out if we could manage getting there and back (as would need to be back for work for the monday morning). We would love to join you and if it is possible we will. Dont know how you manage such massive journeys all the time!!!

Still trying to suss out if we could manage getting there and back (as would need to be back for work for the monday morning). We would love to join you and if it is possible we will. Dont know how you manage such massive journeys all the time!!!
:thumbsup: Hi Darcia i hope you can make it, it would be lovely to see you if you can make it your boy is doing outstanding for you cannot wait to see him running again the race he had with RCh Wilsdon Starr at the 1st Nationals was a great race to watch so close in the end. :thumbsup:

:D It would be easier if you could share the journey with someone else it does not seem as long when you can sit and have company to talk to and take your mind of it. ( thats why we always travel with Brian and Nettie ) :D

The track and the members are all wonderful people up here so hope to see you then.. :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back