The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The A-team

longstone lass

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
took a few pic,s while out with da dogs today

Grant with Whiskey&Rum
DSCF0568.jpg

Bronco in deeP thought
DSCF0421.jpg

me with Rum
DSCF0409.jpg

Whiskey
DSCF0722.jpg

and last but not least got this one of zena on the way home

DSCF0692.jpg

:thumbsup:

rhonda

Nice pics Rhonda :thumbsup: Whiskey looks really leggy on that last pic :thumbsup: :luck:

Hazel

:huggles: Beautiful dogs Rhonda a real credit to you. :thumbsup: Di.

Lookin good for next year Rhonda.Whiskey has shaped up well.What height did wee Rum make.

billyboy45 said:
Lookin good for next year Rhonda.Whiskey has shaped up well.What height did wee Rum make.
just under 20 tts billy wud have liked to see another few inches on her will have her on the bunnies very shortly shes full of running so we will use it to fill the pot really keen on watching everything when out on the lamp and even keener to get of the lead :thumbsup:

AAAWWW WEE RUM :wub: :wub: :wub:

STILL GORGEOUS!!

baby1 said:
AAAWWW WEE RUM  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
STILL GORGEOUS!!

yea she is is,nt she lol :lol: (i would say dat anyway ) shes a real wee madam i love her to bits

rhonda

Last edited by a moderator:
longstone lass said:
took a few pic,s while out with da dogs today
Grant with Whiskey&Rum
DSCF0568.jpg

Grant i have watched you handle the dogs over the year, and your a natural, you have the making of a great doggy man :thumbsup:

Whiskey & Rum look fantastic :wub:

Always thought Bronco was a lovely dog, gorgeous colour :thumbsup:

And lets not forget the lovely Zena :wub: :thumbsup:

Great pix :thumbsup:

The dogs are looking great Rhonda/Colin. :thumbsup: There's gonna be some great racing over there next year :thumbsup:

all the dogs r looking great.. :thumbsup: especially wee Rum,lol :p :wub:

Rose :)

:) The dogs are looking well, their a credit to all your hard work :)

milly said:
Nice pics Rhonda :thumbsup: Whiskey looks really leggy on that last pic :thumbsup:   :luck: Hazel

have to agree with you hazel he dos look very leggy grants so happy with him he has been working hard with him and tells me to stop racing zena because she wont count with whiskey lol hes so confident with him so wewill have to wait and see :thumbsup:

coatsy said:
milly said:
Nice pics Rhonda :thumbsup: Whiskey looks really leggy on that last pic :thumbsup:   :luck: Hazel

have to agree with you hazel he dos look very leggy grants so happy with him he has been working hard with him and tells me to stop racing zena because she wont count with whiskey lol hes so confident with him so wewill have to wait and see :thumbsup:

He's got faith in him Colin :thumbsup: that coupled with all the hard work he's putting in :thumbsup: Looks to me like there's gonna be some good competition in your house alone :thumbsup: Keep up the good work Grant :thumbsup:

IMG_1981.jpg

zena not looking to happy knowing bronco lifted more than her but she got to course a few bushy tailed fellas

IMG_2025.jpg

ballybeen butcher at work

IMG_2028.jpg

:) Great pictures Coatsy, looks like you had a good day, :thumbsup: Di

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back