The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Cornish Lurcher Championships 2007

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
sorry to hear about the pictures as there were some crackers there,mark

some really super pictures from u all i really like the ones of the long jump really really good pictures, they can jump some far,would of like 2 see how far Marks brindle would of jumped as it was jumping it with no problems at all,

i had a really good time both days next year i will stay on site as its first class,

shame theres a bit of sourness about the picutres being sold and that as if i had a dog jumping,running,showing i would like to have a picture of them

many thanks for a good weekend.

Jane :cheers:

markbrick said:
STEVE180 said:
Who were runner-up in racing,Groups
ME BOTH DAYS IN UNDERS AS I PUT MY DOGS IN EVERYTHING,BUT I HAD A RACE WITH AN OVER NON PED AT THE END ,A DOG OUT OF WOR JOHN AND CAN TELL YOU MY LITTLE COLLIEX UNDER KICKED IT ARSE :lol: :lol: MARK

Well done Mark.....if there was ever a wind up merchant...it's gotta be you :clown:

Well done to all those who won at the weekend. A venue and show that anyone would be envious of.

bustleracing_MG_6273-01-1.jpg

Uk law differs from that in other countries regarding privacy and the need for 'model release' consent for commercial use. I wouldn't wish to comment on the particulars of this situation but you might find this pdf document enlightening:

UK Photographer's rights

Last edited by a moderator:
Robw said:
These two i meant to post earlier and missed them. 
I really like this little bitch, hence the amount of pictures i took!! :lol:   I know Mark loves his black bitch Kat, but for me this little bitch is a nicer stamp of dog.  Not for the show circuit or racing.........although she cleaned up here fella like I said she would!!...............And Ive never seen her compete before ;)

Shame your not gonna take a litter from her, ..............instead I'll have to look forward to seeing her work some bunnies day and night  :thumbsup:

lurchershow214.jpg

lurchershow267.jpg

:D Remember the recent conversation regarding the inclusion of this particular 'type' of whippet we had at a show Rob... ;) I'm pleased to hear you have seen the light and 'got there',..at last... ;) Whippets rule,.OK ya... :lol: :lol:

All the best,.and keep up the good work with your camera,..and for God's sake don't encourage that Mark fellah,...he is bad enough already..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best,...ONLYTHECONY... :cheers:

i cant believe what im reading regarding matt the photographer personally i think his work is amazing . also i was there and and had a conversation with the west briton photoghaper and he was going to put photos on the paper website .the lurcher showground.com should be over the moon having two artists recording their not for profit show for posterity .also as the cornish lurcher and terrier club no longer exists what value has the cornish lurcher championship after all anyone could do it not for profit ihave attended the family dog shows in cornwall were there is a full program off lurcher and terrier racing while at the same time as raising substantial amounts for mcmillan nurses giving rosettes and trophys they have to hire toilets ect .... and the organisor is better looking...SO GET A LIFE CORNISH LURCHER WORLD AND CRONIES BY THE WAY IS THAT LTD

TIGGERGOULD said:
i cant believe  what im reading regarding matt the photographer personally i think his work is amazing . also i was there and and had a conversation with the west briton photoghaper and he was going to put photos on the paper website .the lurcher showground.com  should be over the moon having    two artists recording their not for profit show for posterity .also as the cornish lurcher and terrier club no longer exists what value has the cornish lurcher  championship after all anyone could do it not for profit  ihave attended the  family dog shows in cornwall were there is a full program off lurcher and terrier racing while at the same time as raising substantial amounts for mcmillan nurses giving rosettes and trophys  they have to hire toilets ect ....  and the organisor is better looking...SO GET A LIFE CORNISH LURCHER WORLD AND CRONIES  BY THE WAY IS THAT LTD
:thumbsup: :p

Jayne

:- " :- " e=TIGGERGOULD,Aug 21 2007, 08:58 PM]i cant believe  what im reading regarding matt the photographer personally i think his work is amazing . also i was there and and had a conversation with the west briton photoghaper and he was going to put photos on the paper website .the lurcher showground.com  should be over the moon having    two artists recording their not for profit show for posterity .also as the cornish lurcher and terrier club no longer exists what value has the cornish lurcher  championship after all anyone could do it not for profit  ihave attended the  family dog shows in cornwall were there is a full program off lurcher and terrier racing while at the same time as raising substantial amounts for mcmillan nurses giving rosettes and trophys  they have to hire toilets ect ....  and the organisor is better looking...SO GET A LIFE CORNISH LURCHER WORLD AND CRONIES  BY THE WAY IS THAT LTD

Jayne

:cheers: :huggles: :thumbsup:

ONLYTHECONY said:
:D Remember the recent conversation regarding the inclusion of this particular 'type' of whippet we had at a show Rob... ;) I'm pleased to hear you have seen the light and 'got there',..at last... ;)   Whippets rule,.OK ya... :lol:   :lol: All the best,.and keep up the good work with your camera,..and for God's sake don't encourage that Mark fellah,...he is bad enough already..... :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

All the best,...ONLYTHECONY... :cheers:

I was brought up around the whippets, my grandad was running that "type" before i was a twinkle ;)

Any how.........Ive been thinking alot recently....and have my eyes open, so to speak. o:)

Its been really nice reading this topic :thumbsup: can we have more action pics ;)

devonmaid said:
:- " :- " e=TIGGERGOULD,Aug 21 2007, 08:58 PM]i cant believe  what im reading regarding matt the photographer personally i think his work is amazing . also i was there and and had a conversation with the west briton photoghaper and he was going to put photos on the paper website .the lurcher showground.com  should be over the moon having    two artists recording their not for profit show for posterity .also as the cornish lurcher and terrier club no longer exists what value has the cornish lurcher  championship after all anyone could do it not for profit  ihave attended the  family dog shows in cornwall were there is a full program off lurcher and terrier racing while at the same time as raising substantial amounts for mcmillan nurses giving rosettes and trophys  they have to hire toilets ect ....  and the organisor is better looking...SO GET A LIFE CORNISH LURCHER WORLD AND CRONIES  BY THE WAY IS THAT LTD

Jayne

:cheers: :huggles: :thumbsup:

Amazing, you mean fantastic! After viewing Matts photo's I wish to commission him to take photos of all my big dogs, not forgetting our little Jack (Jack the Lad) regardless of cost.

Yours in sport G & H :thumbsup:

PS. I also give Matt my permission to do what ever he wishes with the prints.

Deshojo

r u going 2 put the pics of the showing back up on ur site from sunday as they seem 2 have gone,

as i might want 1 of them aswell,

be good 2 see the pics from last years shows

as i lost my bitch this year and would love 2 get more pics of her,

Joe

Lurcher showground can i buy pics off Deshojo as it says, need 2 ask

hope every thing gets sorted between u 2,

and once again a good weekend. :thumbsup:

joeorcheston said:
Deshojo r u going 2 put the pics of the showing back up on ur site from sunday as they seem 2 have gone,as i might want 1 of them aswell,

be good 2 see the pics from last years shows as i lost my bitch this year and would love 2 get a nice pic of her,

Joe

I hope Matt can help you get the pic of the dog you lost Joe :luck: :thumbsup:

i hope so 2 mate, :thumbsup:

got her in memorys the main thing, but a few pics are always good 2 show people,

Joe

After reading through the posts about whats going on with regards to the photos taken.....my opinion some people need to get a life, grow up, wise up and stop behaving like spoilt little children throwing their dummys out of the pram.

Any links to the website as i would love to see these photos.

Thanks

Some rules suck.... :oops: too many Hitlers trying to establish their own little empires aren't good for this sport

Matt should have given it some Kowtow, then everything might have turned out ok :p good night

Jayne

Someone sent me a link to the site with the photographs...totally amazing and like someone has already said not only are they cracking pictures of the dogs but they also show off the amazing venue at lurcherworld. The shots of the dogs in full flight in the longjump just take your breath away and it can be seen that the organisers have put in a tremendous amount of effort in such professionally made apparatus and courses for the participating dogs....awesome. Guess i should apologize for my earlier comment about Hitler, but it is a shame :cheers:

nettle said:
Matt should have given it some Kowtow, then everything might have turned out ok :p good nightJayne

the reference to children is well below the belt as for your privacy you charged me £2.50 entrance seems to me you want your cake and eat it talk about being up your self

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back