The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Girls Get New Coats

Hula

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Evie and Dina got new coats thanks to Dawn ( collars R us )

Here is Evie wearing hers and loving having her photo taken ( little poser) :lol:

DSC00232.jpg

Here is Dina wearing hers and a bit like me hates having her photo taken :lol:

DSC00228.jpg

Twins now , how will I be able to tell them apart (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
The girls do look smart in their new outdoor garments :wub: :wub:

What are they lined with Alison?

Old Foxy needs a new warm one but will not wear fleece (it makes her itch) so I need to find one lined with a fake fur lining :rolleyes:

These are unlined . They are summer weight coats . Perfect for all the not so nice summer weather we get here in Scotland :thumbsup:

The girls do look smart in their new outdoor garments :wub: :wub: What are they lined with Alison?

Old Foxy needs a new warm one but will not wear fleece (it makes her itch) so I need to find one lined with a fake fur lining :rolleyes:

We did have some brown with fur lining, can't get any more but there is a small amount still left.

Gorgeous coats. :wub: :wub: I love the colour and they co-ordinate with your sofa too. :) :thumbsup:

The girls look fabulous in their new coats :wub: :wub: They will come in very handy on days like today :-

They really do look smart... :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

Archie has the same one in green with a fleece lining...brilliant.

Thanks for the photos Alison they look really nice and smart!

Wow!!! They look fantastic (w00t)

Love the colour too - Evie is certainly becoming a super model :thumbsup:

Here's a hug for Dina :huggles: in the hope that it cheers her up a bit after having to pose for that picture, bless :wub:

Oh gorgeous!

That looks like a very naughty little whippet to me!!! (w00t)

Juley, has some very pretty fake fur lined fabric so dear old Foxy will have a nice warm coat ready for the approaching cold snap :unsure: :D

It will not be waterproof but Foxy does not do wet in any shape or form so it will be perfect :D :wub:

Thank you Juley for all your help with the bespoke side of things o:)

I will post a photo (hopefully of Foxy wearing it) when it arrives in a few weeks.

Foxy is like Dina, she does not DO photocalls ;)

Evie is getting so grown up :wub: What a proper little lady she is :wub:

Evie and Dina got new coats thanks to Dawn ( collars R us )
Here is Evie wearing hers and loving having her photo taken ( little poser) :lol:

DSC00232.jpg
Very smart looking coats and a lovely colour :thumbsup:

Her naughtiness thanks everyone for their kind comments and Dina says thank you too :lol:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Your girls look great in their new coats :wub: what a lovely colour they are.

I saw these coats on The Marketplace and need a lightweight mac for Gracie 'cos she hates the rain. However as she is a red fawn I decided they would clash and we must be colour co-ordinated, donchaknow!! However, they look great on your girlies (even if one of them looks singularly unimpressed! :wacko: ) and go beautifully with your sofa.

I have become totally ridiculous since I acquired whippets. :blink:

they suit them so well, picture of Evie is wonderful !!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back