The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Kimberley And Wymondham Greyhound Club

posh totty

whippet servant
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tthere is a fun day with racing being held on 25 jan 2009, at swaffham greyhound track , this is to raise funds for the ongoing case brought about by the RSPCA , all us working folk need to support against this stupid case !!!

36 dog greyhound stake - " The Fighting Fund Stakes"

277 mts six heats, winners through to finals, entry £20 , £250 to winner, 2nd £100 3rd £50

race for bitches only 277 mts again winner £75 2nd £25 , entry £20

trade stands, auction, raffle, vet in attendance, no betting , run in kennel names

Terrier and lurcher racing too, entries in by 20th jan to sec

Sec - Mr Peter Debenham, 14 Knights Road, Norwich , Nr3 2LA ( 01603) 488735

Please support !!!!! the kimberley and wymondham greyhound club

may have some combined events later in year with the uk working whippet club !!

This is a great chance for anyone with working dogs to do their bit by supporting this event & im sure The UK Working Whippet Club would be intrested in a combined event at a later date. :thumbsup:

This is a great chance for anyone with working dogs to do their bit by supporting this event & im sure The UK Working Whippet Club would be intrested in a combined event at a later date. :thumbsup:
This event has been cancelled. At the AGM they vosted not to have whippets at their fun days :(

Gay

www.moonlake.co.uk

This event was cancelled due to The NGRC not sanctioning the event meaning any Trainers that were to run would loose their training licence.

This event was cancelled due to The NGRC not sanctioning the event meaning any Trainers that were to run would loose their training licence.
thanks jeff, when i last spoke to peter he is very keen to have joint events with uk working whippet club, i will remain in contact with both clubs and update via here or by jeff

so sad this event couldnt run as the funds would have been so welcome

I was told on greyhound data the other day that the NGRC no longer exists it has been taken over by the GBGB. You can no longer get onto the NGRC web site and if you try to phone them you go straight through to the GBGB. A friend has been trying to get intouch with the NGRC since bfore christmas and has had no joy.

i didnt know there was such a club and thats in my area i do hope they can sort something out :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back