The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Lancashire Pedigree Whippet Racing Club

*Lesley*

Grand Master...Fluffy & nice
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I am happy to announce that October sees the start of The Lancashire PWRC, formed by good friends with a mutual love of whippet racing, aiming to encourage likeminded people to enter the sport as it is intended, to let their dogs do what they do best, run.

You will find only friendliness and encouragement at the club with experienced assistance on hand at all times for those new & old to the sport, from puppy to adulthood.

A huge welcome is given to all KC Registered dogs from all backgrounds Racing/showing/working or pet for racing/trailing.

Wherever possible we will try to accommodate non KC Registered dogs so they may join in the joy of racing.

If anyone would like details please PM. Mark Roberts or myself or alternatively telephone Mark Robert on 01706 669120 or 07903 624876.

Sounds good. Is the venue Skelmersdale or was this the new coursing venue? I know where Skelmersdale is now and how to get there, which is the main thing. :- "

:D worthy goals, good intentions! if everyone could see any kind of working dogs this way,ie let them get on with what they love to do,the world would be a far better place! best wishes for the future :luck: :luck: :luck:

Thankyou Lalena :D

As soon as a final decision has been made on the venue Nicola I will let you know at present we have been offered 2 venues and are looking into which will best suit the needs of our members.

Does that mean you are coming lure coursing on saturday Nicola :D

Well...when Joe, my new Pennymeadow pup is old enough....i thought about having a go. ;)

You should you will love it I'm sure, bring him along for a watch when he's big enough it would be a great social experience for him it would be nice to see you both :thumbsup:

Thanks Elizabeth, it's a shame it is too far for you :(

All the best with the new club Lesley :luck: ,,a wee bit to far for me though :(

Good luck see you all there :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the possitive comments and wish's for the new club but i'd just like to mention that there were 3 main Partys involved in the setting up of the new club who have all put up equal amounts of money to buy the traps ect.

Jeff (Pennymeadow Whippets) has put as much hard work in and money as Lesle/Andy and myself & Paula.

just thought i'd point that out cos everyone has been wishing myself & Lesley luck.

Thanks for all the support and look forward to welcoming everyone to the new club.

Good Luck with it Mark Lesley Jeff and Paula, :luck: :luck: you never know I might just venture that far one day and join in the fun, thats if youd have us. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Of cours we'd have you.

we'll get the biscuits out (if your coming we might stretch to cake)

Mark Roberts said:
Thanks for all the possitive comments and wish's for the new club but i'd just like to mention that there were 3 main Partys involved in the setting up of the new club who have all put up equal amounts of money to buy the traps ect.
Jeff (Pennymeadow Whippets) has put as much hard work in and money as Lesle/Andy and myself & Paula.

just thought i'd point that out cos everyone has been wishing myself & Lesley luck.

Thanks for all the support and look forward to welcoming everyone to the new club.

Very true Mark, I should have mentioned it before but you know how jeff likes to keep a low profile :- " (w00t)

Janimal said:
Good Luck with it Mark Lesley Jeff and Paula, :luck:   :luck:   you never know I might just venture that far one day and join in the fun, thats if youd have us. :lol:
I can vouch that Mark bakes a lovely cake, Janis :teehee:

Hello

We have only had our puppy Phoebe for five months , she is not a full blown pedigree :) but we would like to attend anyway friendly faces and that will you be posting your meets on the forum , or is it by private invitation only.

Thanks

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back