The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Mouldy Buchers Tin.....

k4tie-d

StarR Collars
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
got a letter thismorning

"I was sorry to learn of your complaint about a can of Bucher's dog food.

It is possible the can may have been damaged in some way; regrettably this is not always visible. Without the can for inspection it is difficult to ascertain how and when the damage may have been caused. However experience tells us the likely cause is incorrect handling or stacking whilst in storage or transit. A damager can allows air in and the product deteriorates.

This type of complaint is not unusual in the canned industry. While rigorous quality checks are carried out, sealing defect may still occur. The industry is working hard to prevent this problem.

I hope i have provided come reassurance and you will comtinue to use the Butcher's range of products with confidence. I have enclosed £11 in vochers as a gesture of goodwill and to cover the costs of the cans you had to throw away please accept them with our compliments and apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Please feel free to contact me again if I can help you with anything else."

so i have 11 £1 off vouchers lol and a phobia of opening tins of dog food (w00t) :- "

depends if said bum has mold on it or not (w00t)

better than a slap in the face katie :thumbsup:

At least they"ve tried to help :thumbsup: which in this day and age is miraculous, most companys dont even bother to reply at all, (w00t) can you not get OH to open the tins Katie. :lol:

bet they get a spate of complaints, wonder how many k9'ers will be cashing in vouchers lol. :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back