The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The S. West Lure Coursing Club .....

Strike Whippets

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We will be holding our first "proper" meeting on Sunday the 26th October ......This will be at Raes in Taunton, and promises to be a great weekend (its good to have a great landlady on side :lol: ) ......I will post more info later, but if people could let us know if they are interested, that'll be great :thumbsup: ......There WILL be a Lurcher / mixed stake ........and if the ever lovely Mr R could send me the phone number of where to get the rollers from (again :b ), I'd be very grateful :thumbsup:

sounds great...im interested unless Bow's comes into season..might try and come down for the weekend :thumbsup:

Strike Whippets said:
We will be holding our first "proper" meeting on Sunday the 26th October ......This will be at Raes in Taunton, and promises to be a great weekend (its good to have a great landlady on side  :lol: ) ......I will post more info later, but if people could let us know if they are interested, that'll be great  :thumbsup:   ......There WILL be a Lurcher / mixed stake ........and if the ever lovely Mr R could send me the phone number of where to get the rollers from (again  :b ), I'd be very grateful  :thumbsup:
Hi, what sort of rollers do you use and where do you get them from. I am asking because our rollers for the bend track at the Lizard are not very good.

Thanks in advance

Anne

Nice one thats great youll have a ball

Great to see youll be able to enjoy the season if all goes well

Then the culmination will be the big event on the 14th March :cheers:

Strike Whippets said:
We will be holding our first "proper" meeting on Sunday the 26th October ......This will be at Raes in Taunton, and promises to be a great weekend (its good to have a great landlady on side  :lol: ) ......I will post more info later, but if people could let us know if they are interested, that'll be great  :thumbsup:   ......There WILL be a Lurcher / mixed stake ........and if the ever lovely Mr R could send me the phone number of where to get the rollers from (again  :b ), I'd be very grateful  :thumbsup:

:p CREEP :p lol

We are looking forward to it :thumbsup:

Cara,xx

The Jinnyfizz gang will be there :thumbsup:

None of mine have had a chance to try out lure coursing yet so I hope you don't mind them having a trial :blink:

The all have a decent live prey record ;)

Would have loved to bring Phoebs along but we are going away on holiday dead early Monday morning so won't manage that date :( . Another time though, good luck with it :luck: :luck: :D

oooh!!! its in me diary!! jane..be great to meet up with you again luvver!! :huggles:

Well its looks like theres enough interest :D

oooh!!! its in me diary!! jane..be great to meet up with you again luvver!! hug.gif

LOL ....It'll be great to meet you to :huggles:

really looking forward to this...havent raced my lot for a year nearly..be good to get back into it!!!

Yep I'm definitely interested :thumbsup:

Right we now have our slipper .....Jason Futcher has very kindly offered to slip for us for free :cheers: thanks Jas you're a good 'un ;) and its very much appreciated :huggles: , he also nearly has our judge .... so we just have a few rollers to get, velvet jackets (thanks Carole we'll take you up on your kind offer :huggles: ) and we'll be up and running :D ......

I'll come if I can get there...is it ok for total novices with their novice owners to come?

Everyones welcome :D .....It is better if your dog chases a lure first before hand though :thumbsup: .....I'm sure there will be some trials during the day for novices ;)

Strike Whippets said:
Everyones welcome  :D   .....It is better if your dog chases a lure first before hand though  :thumbsup:   .....I'm sure there will be some trials during the day for novices  ;)
My dog doesn't chase anything...but she might go with the flow...she did chase a pigeon today and is a very proud owner of its tail now!!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back