The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The South Western Game And Country Show

Fairgame

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
ill be going this weekend, trying for some points lol :p

hope the rain stays away

The Showground, Westpointe, Exeter EX5 1DJ :cheers:

(w00t) Me too, i also hope the rain stops because my transit always gets stuck when the ground is soggy. :lol: Diane.

gabbitas31 said:
(w00t) Me too, i also hope the rain stops because my transit always gets stuck when the ground is soggy.  :lol: Diane.
You shouldnt need a push with your van Di the forcast is looking GOOD :sweating: :sweating: :sweating: and its only 3 days to go :cheers:

Fairgame said:
gabbitas31 said:
(w00t) Me too, i also hope the rain stops because my transit always gets stuck when the ground is soggy.  :lol: Diane.
You shouldnt need a push with your van Di the forcast is looking GOOD :sweating: :sweating: :sweating: and its only 3 days to go :cheers:

(w00t) You are joking, that tranny gets stuck in a bloody puddle, it's an automatic which doesn't help, :lol: but will you give me a push if you see me up to my neck in SH----T ( i mean MUD). :lol: :lol: Diane.

gabbitas31 said:
Fairgame said:
gabbitas31 said:

(w00t) You are joking, that tranny gets stuck in a bloody puddle, it's an automatic which doesn't help, :lol: but will you give me a push if you see me up to my neck in SH----T ( i mean MUD). :lol: :lol: Diane.

How many miles to the gallon does your automatic do? some friends of ours as just bought a transit automatic. sorry for going of topic.

milly said:
gabbitas31 said:
Fairgame said:
gabbitas31 said:

How many miles to the gallon does your automatic do? some friends of ours as just bought a transit automatic. sorry for going of topic.

:eek: Will have to ask Steve when he comes home from work Geoff, i just drive, he puts the diesel in. :- " Ours is a long wheel base high top, i don't think it is too bad but then not every body drive at 80mh on the motor way so your friends will probably be better on fuel. :p Di.

gabbitas31 said:
milly said:
gabbitas31 said:
Fairgame said:
gabbitas31 said:

:eek: Will have to ask Steve when he comes home from work Geoff, i just drive, he puts the diesel in. :- " Ours is a long wheel base high top, i don't think it is too bad but then not every body drive at 80mh on the motor way so your friends will probably be better on fuel. :p Di.

I'll tell him :thumbsup: by the way he's a traffic cop (w00t)

milly said:
gabbitas31 said:
milly said:
gabbitas31 said:
Fairgame said:
gabbitas31 said:

I'll tell him :thumbsup: by the way he's a traffic cop (w00t)

:eek: He'd better blooming not be, :lol: :lol:

gabbitas31 said:
Hope the weather is better for you all and good luck to one and all :luck: :luck: :luck:

milly said:
gabbitas31 said:
Fairgame said:
gabbitas31 said:

:- " Steve thinks it does about 28 mpg that's fully loaded, 2 large cadges, cooker, sink, toilet, our bed and all the other junk we tend to take with us, oh yes and the fridge (fooooooooood) (w00t)

:lol: but will you give me a push if you see me up to my neck in SH----T ( i mean MUD). :lol: :lol: Diane.

Allways ready to help another Lurcher owner out of the SH----T :thumbsup: :thumbsup: though i expect you would come out smelling of roses anyway (w00t) (w00t)

and its only 2 days me and the pooches cant wait :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: I'm always in the SH----T it's just the depth that very, :D but i never come out smelling of roses. :( Diane.

here we are up bright and early -_- -_- -_- and ready to go and grab some of those points :angry: :angry: :angry:

its just will the pooches be up to it ??? :p :p :p we must be mad lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope you all have a good day and the weather holds. We'll see you all tomorrow (w00t)

TCx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back