The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Weather!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
On our news, due to the heat farmers have had problems with ventilation systems failing and several hundred chicks suffocated in another place the system failed during the night and 100 pigs died of overheating..
There will be an investigation into the deaths by animal welfare. But that won't help the animal s involved.

Oh that’s so awful :-(

It was so hot yesterday 36c and in the evening it just didnt cool off the house felt like an oven but we finally trudged upstairs to bed at 11.30 and even though we opened all the windows it was still 29c. We got comfy and despite the sticky heat we finally dozed off...... At 1am some t**t is in the street yelling at the top of their voice, BYEEEE SEE YOU LATERRRR.... LOVLEY EVENING.. BYEEEEE BYEEEE. SEE YOU NEXT TIME , BYYEEEE.. Along with the yelling is the high pitched screamy giggle of an obviously drunken woman, she sounds like a hyena on laughing gas.. that made the dogs jump and fearing an invasion by drunken hyenas on laughing gas they barked, which made us jump , we peeled ourselves from the sheet that we had become attached to like bluebottles on a fly paper and stumbled to the window slamming it shut.. Peace returned but the temperature rose again...We collapsed back into bed dizzy from lack of sleep and frustrated at being woken and try to find the cool spot so that we can hopefully relax and get a couple of hours sleep..

So heres a tip to anyone having guests during this hot spell, duct tape their mouths before they leave your house because it was only strict gun laws kept that woman from having an backside full of bird shot last night!

Jasper was very whingy yesterday evening, lying flat on the floor emitting a constant high-pitched whine and eventually I said to OH 'I think I'll have to take him out for a bit.' Immediately he stood up and came over, happy and expectant and ready to go. We're going to have to learn Swahili or something...

It was a good job OH offered to take him as he insisted on going to two parks, thoroughly enjoying rolling on the grass in both of them. Generally when we sit down for the evening we prefer not to have to get up again till bedtime but I've a feeling that this has set a precedent, at least till afternoon walks are back on the agenda.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back