The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The White Blimp

lizzyb

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Sharma is getting ready for her first litter due on 30th :wub:

2007_0123Elitter0332.JPG

looks like she may have a few in there (w00t) good luck for the coming week :luck:

She is gorgeous, what colour is dad? Better still who is dad? Good luck with the babies, can't wait to see pix, I think 8.

Ahhh poor Sharma :D Yes who is daddy?

How are the other pups - gone to their new homes?

Best of luck to the white lady :luck: :*

mmmmmmm Yes Jo I was hoping for a smaller litter this time ,but dosn't look like thats the case . (w00t)

I still have 1 girl left from Amy's litter , I could of sold them round 2 ,but I have been extremly selective with my new owners. You may see 1 special little boy at SWW :thumbsup: if mum and dad take him out for a trip .

Who's the daddy ;) ...........well Chaz of course

All the best with Sharma's first litter - my girl Chilli (1st litter also) is due at around the same time, would be interesting if they both have their puppies at the same time. :))

Cristina

Mychaka Whippets

Bless ! I think it will be 5 pups for your lovely Girlie :wub:

Six - and I hope they come soon for poor Sharma :luck: - she looks utterly fed up! :wacko: :huggles:

Aww she looks fed up :( Good luck with the puppies. :luck:

ah, poor blimp :eek: :luck:

C'mon, spill the beans, whats happening :wacko: :- " ;)

Things are on the move :b

Looks like I'll be up all night :sweating: :wacko:

Just when i was off to bed -_-

Right, shower & wake up instead, so off for a cold one :eek:

Be back in two ticks so keep us all posted :p

(w00t) You are dedicated to K9 .

I was hoping to get my head down for an hour or so :- " :- "

LOL I wish , I got my duvet down here in the lounge and Sharma is pacing back and forth ,not sure which seatee to have the pups on ,but the whelping box might do ,but then the small basket feels a bit cosy !!!!!!!????????????

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back