The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The X Factor

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
canot believe janet is still there ffs wot is wrong with people keep voting 4 an irish folk singer that looks like a victorian ghost?!!! marcus or little mix 2 win! :thumbsup:

off to watch im a celeb now love me reality tv lol

Can't stand Janet :wacko:

Love Craig and Marcus :thumbsup:

movie songs tonight

little mix stole the show for me tonight

marcus was good

amelia was good

janet as usual was crap

craig im afraid is boring

misha b brought out the sob story (we dont care!)

hopefully bottom 2 will have janet in there and i prey she goes!!!!

Have to differ this week Carole cos to be honest i really like Janet, when she has the songs that suit her and thought she sang well tonight ;) Ususally like Craig but wasnt his best tonight to be fair. Little Mix thought were good too, don't like Misha much either :wacko:

little mix are rubish caz the best ones are the 2 girls now but janet was easy the best ;)

little mix are rubish caz the best ones are the 2 girls now but janet was easy the best ;)

totally agree :thumbsup: its fixed judges pull such as janet down so she looses confidence then bum up crap like little mix and suckers vote like they brain washed into it

janet was the worst one there i dont know how she got as far as she did, irish folk singing isnt x factor material IMO :thumbsup:

misha b is supirer to the lot lol i knew u would bite caz lol

misha b is supirer to the lot lol i knew u would bite caz lol

well mr b i think your wrong about misha b the puplic dont like her ;) boro girl to win amelia :thumbsup:

i know m8 i just like to get caz biting lol ;)

misha can sing but i cant stand the stupid laff she puts in, ameliia does shout a bit. marcus is great but cant do ballads. little mix have got it all :thumbsup:

well i like them gaz not that il ever buy their album i dont suppose like lol but hey u never know i might and then play it from me coffin loudly @ scotland when the suns blasting in me eyes pmsl (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back