The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Theif

eve

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Up early today. I do not as a rule eat breakfast but for a treat I warmed up a Croissant and went to the fridge for some butter.

P1040004.jpg

How she reached it it will never know, there was not a crumb in sight :unsure: :teehee:

Couldn't possibly have been that little angel o:)

dont believe it was her for a second, i think you must have ate it and forgot :-

Nooo......and how on earth could you be cross with that lovely face.... :lol: :wub:

I agree, how could you possibly doubt that innocent little face? :wub: :lol:

Lovely picture, the croissant must have been so tempting :) In our house it's the butter that isn't safe!

What a gorgeous expression. :wub: :wub:

Lovely picture, the croissant must have been so tempting :) In our house it's the butter that isn't safe!
Ah, that is why the butter is in the fridge (w00t)

I know I am biased but Lily is so adorable and innocent looking, o:) it is hard to believe without the evidence. :shifty: She was however caught in the act and with no accomplices in the vicinity :ph34r:

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
That gorgeous little face just pleads pure innocence :wub: :wub: :wub:

She has probably heard that a new 'sister' is arriving today and is making sure of her rations first ;)

What a gorgeous photo of her. :wub:

Total irrelevance here - but you have the same cooker as me... :p

Now now Eve, don't you go blaming precious princesses......you know you scoffed it yourself :lol:

Now now Eve, don't you go blaming precious princesses......you know you scoffed it yourself :lol:
LOL!!! Just what I was thinking!!

In our house it would have been the butter AND the croissant. My husband had to have his roast dinner scoffed last week, I left it on the side for 2 mins while I removed the TV remote from the squabbling children, and when I got back the plate was clean....Alfie was licking his lips and trying oh so hard to look all innocent!!!

She definately looks too innocent! ;)

Err you do realise she'll get worse now you've got a scouser living with you?!!! (w00t)

If Bella has got non-ped in her then I'd invest in some combination safes cos your doomed!!! (w00t)

Jac (fellow Liverpool Lass before anyone gets all PC on me!) :teehee:

Err you do realise she'll get worse now you've got a scouser living with you?!!! (w00t) If Bella has got non-ped in her then I'd invest in some combination safes cos your doomed!!! (w00t)

Jac (fellow Liverpool Lass before anyone gets all PC on me!) :teehee:
So far Bella has much nicer manners that the pedigree whippies :wub:

She has a peacful 1st night in an open crate in our room, she has been completely clean. I could not ask for more.

Personally, I think she is laying on the 'perfect dog' act just a bit too thick :- ;) :wub:

It will be interesting when she comes total out of her shell and her full personality can be seen.

The others are giving her plenty of respect, even Toddy has realised that she cannot be drawn out to play or wound up by him.

Going to practice managing 5 dogs on a walk today on my own. I do have some split lead couples which should help.

She is innocent you ate it without the butter and for got

Definatley agree Bella is laying on the perfect dog thing a bit thick. Once she's settled in an realises she's in her forever home she'll soon show her true colours :-

I walk 6 on coupler leads and find it much easier than walking them all on seperate leads.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back