The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

This Morning - A Revelation!!!!!!!!&#3

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
she's gorgeous I think everyones eyes are stinging a little at reading about her however a very happy ending to a very bad start :thumbsup:

:huggles: Wish I was closer so I could give her a big cuddle. She's a special girl :wub: :wub:

One big beautiful girl... :huggles: :wub: :wub:

:wub: That brought tears to my eyes reading your post, what a wonderful day for you and Princess. I hope that now she knows how to run she can enjoy her life to the full and love every single minute of it. Well Done. :thumbsup: Nora

She is gorgeous :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's great news :thumbsup:

Princess is :wub: :wub:

she is beautiful !

it must have been amazing to watch her suddenly run..fantastic :)

It must have been a breathful site, with her lovey long coat flowing in the wind.

She looks soor breathful. :wub:

Oh, that is lovely! :huggles:

You need to take a camera with you next time so you can capture the moment :thumbsup:

GO PRINCESS!! :teehee:

Liz and the Monellis

I too have tears in my eyes, a 3 foot run, that poor girl and now to feel safe enough to fly free. How wonderful for you both. May you have many more years together. Thank you for sharing. Princess is beautiful. :wub: :huggles:

:huggles: So many lovely success stories about rescues on here today. Hope she goes from strength to strength :luck: :luck:

Beautiful story about a beautiful dog - you are lucky to have each other :huggles:

Aw that is so lovely it gave me goosebumps :wub: Well done you for rescuing her and giving her the time, patience and support she needed to finally be free again :cheers:

Princess is gorgeous :) So pleased she has finally found her stride and confidence. Congrats to you on giving this graceful girl a happy life after her confined beginnings.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back