The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

This Should Be Illegal

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I spoke to them and they said they would although they seemed disappointed it was a Whippet x!

Sadly not one Scruples can help with I fear :( We are currently full ... we have 7 dogs in foster and although 2 or 3 are due to move on in the next few days we have no one available who could take in a mum and pups. And even if we weren't full we generally would only offer a place if the dog were to be relinquished to us without payment (although we have helped in cases where someone else has bought the dog in a situation like this and then appealed to us for help afterwards). It seems to be a growing problem ... bitches being advertised for sale in season, in pup, or with pups ... such a sad, sad world. Maybe one of the lurcher rescues can help if JR can't. Sorry guys :(

There are rescues who would probably help, and I have already spoken to a couple who might be able to take mum and pups into foster if the owner would sign her over to rescue, but they wouldn't be prepared to buy her out.

If the owner really needs to get rid of her quick because they are moving and of no buyer comes forward maybe they will think again about accepting a rescue place.

I got no reply to the very polite message I sent :(

Sadly, the money grubbing lowlives attach more importance to the cash than the welfare of the dog.

awk them poor wee pups and mother is there any news on these pups and mother???????????? has anyone got a reply bk from the owner?

i would be more than happy to take these dogs in to rear them but my problem is i live in northern ireland but i dont think this person is willing to hand dogs over... all they are seeing is pound signs. sum sick people out there... :rant: .

leanne!!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back