The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Thistle

sparky

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
had a visit today from little thistle and her owners of course, she weighs in at 20lb and stands at 18 inch to the shoulder :cheers:

The pup's looking well Sparky :thumbsup:

I hope our Polly's pups turn out the same way; with your Archie as they're sire they should :cheers:

Lakey said:
The pup's looking well Sparky :thumbsup:
I hope our Polly's pups turn out the same way; with your Archie as they're sire they should  :cheers:

reckon they should mate.. :thumbsup:

she's looking good tony, chilli (litter sister) is around the same weight and height

LastRoll-79.jpg

Library-8105.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
masta said:
she's looking good tony, chilli (litter sister) is around the same weight and height
LastRoll-79.jpg

Library-8105.jpg

there both stunning and at the moment are miniatures of their father.. :thumbsup:

i would have either dog back in my kennel :cheers:

Both girls are looking great :wub: ...... and proper colours as well :thumbsup:

20 lb's is about 9 kg's I think (oops...I tend to prefer metric :b ). I do like the little 'uns :wub:

Nicola said:
20 lb's is about 9 kg's I think (oops...I tend to prefer metric :b ). I do like the little 'uns :wub:

They are the best ;) :lol: :oops: computer crashed .... So has done it twice :wacko:

sparky said:
masta said:
LastRoll-79.jpg

Library-8105.jpg

there both stunning and at the moment are miniatures of their father.. :thumbsup:

i would have either dog back in my kennel :cheers:

They all look in great shape, I like the first pic masta with the dog on the decking :thumbsup:

They are both beautiful :wub: :wub: mini shiny's :wub: :wub: :wub:

Is Thistle the one I met at lure coursing Sparky?

They are a credit to you :thumbsup:

Keeping it in the family, here's their brother Sidney at 8months and standing 19.5" to the shoulder.

*Lesley* said:
They are both beautiful :wub:   :wub: mini shiny's :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
Is Thistle the one I met at lure coursing Sparky?

They are a credit to you :thumbsup:

Hi lesley, it was the other black girl 'JET' that came to racing. :cheers: tony.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back