The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Thoresby Game Fair

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi,We had a great day with Finn and Cracker really pulling out the stops.

Cracker won both the overs 100 yard dash with a brilliant time of 5.82 seconds.

Mark and Rachels Crumble won the unders 100 yeard dash with a fabulous time of 6.01 seconds.

Cracker then went to to race 3 more times to win the 1000 gineaus trophy.I was so proud i could have cried.

My other dog,Finn,then won the reserve championship.Thanks to all our friends for there support.

should read rest of the topic before i post, :wacko: wow well done big boy Cracker he's going to be 1 hell of a dog this year still a baby really and running so well your going have some wons with him Amanda so pleased for you lovely pic's hopefully will get to see him run some time this year :thumbsup:

Mark and Rachels Crumble won the unders 100 yeard dash with a fabulous time of 6.01 seconds.

Cracker then went to to race 3 more times to win the 1000 gineaus trophy.I was so proud i could have cried.

My other dog,Finn,then won the reserve championship.Thanks to all our friends for there support.

should read rest of the topic before i post, :wacko: wow well done big boy Cracker he's going to be 1 hell of a dog this year still a baby really and running so well your going have some wons with him Amanda so pleased for you lovely pic's hopefully will get to see him run some time this year :thumbsup:
We were so proud Yvonne.Jeff said he was a pleasure to watch and a fantastic dog.When he got his time in the dash,Jeff shouted"a plane has just come in to land"ha.

Amandax

Well done mate, sorry I couldn't be there to share in your glory and have a winners kiss with Crackpot :lol:

Debs

Tried to do this last night,but bl**dy internet keeps playing up :rant: Big Well Done with the gorgeous Cracker, Amanda :thumbsup: Looks like he's gonna show off all that potential you knew he'd got ;) Look forward to seeing him this year.His siter Megan was showing off yesterday too :thumbsup: Ooops sorry well done to Pete too :thumbsup:

Well done mate, sorry I couldn't be there to share in your glory and have a winners kiss with Crackpot :lol:

Debs
He will make up for it when he sees you next time,a great big snog!Cracker loves his Auntie Deb.

Well done with Tex getting a second in showing,he looked lovely in the sunshine.

Amandax

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back