The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Thoresby Game Fair

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
they did some racing?? Thought there wasnt going to be any??

they did some racing?? Thought there wasnt going to be any??
yeah, they started with under 23'' 100 yards dash with the lazer timer,

then went onto over 23'' 100 yards dash with the timer,

then had the open racing for any dog (breed or size including pure breed) qualifing for the 1000 ginies, the track was about 180 yards

and from what i heard they'll be done the same tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
We went yesterday, Had a really good day. Beau got reserve Puppy champion, Maddi won her class and Poppy won the 100yds under 23". The weather was horrendous but it looks a lot nicer today!! Well done to all the winners yesterday and Good luck to everyone today. :luck:

Really like Lurcherworld shows :thumbsup:

Hi,

We had a great day with Finn and Cracker really pulling out the stops.

Cracker won both the overs 100 yard dash with a brilliant time of 5.82 seconds.

Mark and Rachels Crumble won the unders 100 yeard dash with a fabulous time of 6.01 seconds.

Cracker then went to to race 3 more times to win the 1000 gineaus trophy.I was so proud i could have cried.

My other dog,Finn,then won the reserve championship.Thanks to all our friends for there support.

Heres my Finn.Could,nt resist a pic of Andy with baby Arnie.

Amandaxx

Well done,

we watched Cracker do the 5.82 and wow - that was quick.

Good show by Lurcherworld too :thumbsup:

Big well done to Crumble and cracker great start to your lurcher season :thumbsup:

Big well done to Crumble and cracker great start to your lurcher season :thumbsup:
thanks pal, and well done pete and amanda, cracker was flyin, glad he's not half an inch shorter :sweating:

well done amanda and pete with all your dogs today :thumbsup:

and all the other winners well done too :thumbsup:

thanks pal, and well done pete and amanda, cracker was flyin, glad he's not half an inch shorter :sweating:
Oh well,you can race Crumble with Ted soon.lol.xx

Amandaxx
you best make sure you keep an eye on ted at kelmarsh or he'll be going missin out your car and into my van :wacko:

Amandaxx
Hi Amanda,A big well done to the dogs & you & pete!! & when are we going shopping!!! Well done Mark & Rach with 'crumb' & everyone else.

Amandaxx
Hi Amanda,A big well done to the dogs & you & pete!! & when are we going shopping!!! Well done Mark & Rach with 'crumb' & everyone else.

Well done Cracker and Finn!!! Glad the weather was better today :thumbsup:

Well done Amanda and Pete with Cracker and Finn :thumbsup: Pamxx

We went yesterday, Had a really good day. Beau got reserve Puppy champion, Maddi won her class and Poppy won the 100yds under 23". The weather was horrendous but it looks a lot nicer today!! Well done to all the winners yesterday and Good luck to everyone today. :luck:
Really like Lurcherworld shows :thumbsup:

oh it was a great day really enjoyed it !! getting wet having the van pulled out the mud it was brill lol, well done with the dogs jo and darren Maddi looked brill and Beau the big softy well what can i say he's lovely, and poppy winning the 100yds in a brill time 5.70 and old mickey only 21lb and almost 7 years old getting 3nd fastist time of the day 6.16, they both ran great and you forgot to say mickey won his class in the showing tut tut tut how could you lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back