The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Thought I'd Share A Few Pictures

mally

Mallyfieldwhippets.com
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thought i'd share a few pictures with you all.

tillyjess001.jpg

tillyjess002.jpg

tillyjess003.jpg

tillyjess004.jpg

tillyjess005.jpg

tillyjess006.jpg

tillyjess007.jpg

tillyjess008.jpg

tillyjess009.jpg

hope you like them

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely girls Mally just look at the shine on their coats :thumbsup: you should be proud of them.

They do look the picture of health...and Tilly is lovely (so is her mum) :wub:

:wub: beautifull girls, you must be very proud of them :wub:

The girls are looking very good, and in great condition .........Must say I think Jess is such a quality girl and shes black ......perfect :wub: ........Tilly looks very much like her mum shape, quality and all :wub:

Lovely pics :thumbsup: , and gorgeous shiny coats :wub: .

Beautifully conditioned girls Mally :cheers: :wub:

lovely pics mally I was giving Tilly's sister Sky a cuddle today at racing she's gorgeous too :wub: :wub: :wub:

Ironically I was thinking of your gang today Mally when I saw some bluebells in bloom. Lovely piks of Jess and Tilly, I look forward to some more of them soon :D

Lovely pics :wub: Hasn't Tilly grown up beautifully :D

The most stunning coats I have ever seen :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thankyou all for the compliments, I am very proud of the way my dogs look and have to give the credit for there shiny coats to dorwest herbs i use there evening primrose oil and wheatgerm oil and to be honest my dogs coats have never looked better. :thumbsup:

I also give the ferrets a little evening primrose oil once a week and there coats seem alot better too.

IMG_0021.jpg

Stunning pictures of your dogs :wub: (and ferrets too 8) )

Lovely pics of them :wub: :wub: :wub: , super glossy coats.

Will try the wheatgerm and evening primrose, your dogs are a good ad for it :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back