The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Threatening Phone Calls

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I've just seen this topic,but have already replied to it being mentioned on another topic.Sorry to read about it Don and Ruth :( George says if you need a hand give him a ring.

SORRY TO HEAR THIS DON / RUTH I HOPE YOU HAVE REPORTED THIS TO THE POLICE.

This is awful how low will some people stoop :rant: i hope you are both ok and have let the police know about this. Some people have little minds in this world and should be put in there place :rant: Hope you both have a Merry x-Mas.

i know tempers are running high over the capping thing but this is beyond a joke ringing and threatening people is disgusting. i do not know who wud do such a thing but i hope they get caught doing it by the police or phone company or whoever. none of us genuine scratch racers agree with this. :rant: hope both ruth and don r ok?

what a sick sod and a coward. it would be lafabel if it wasnt so disgusting. they phone up acting all tuff and hard yet havent even got the guts to say who they are.

hope you and Ruth are ok.

:cheers:

I would like to thank folk for all the e/mails and phone calls supporting me over the mindless bully who made the call

shows the majority of racers hate bullys

Each and every one of us has a different opinions

but we should be allowed to say without having to be threatened

will this make someone in the future think twice about having their say

I hope not

most of us care for our dogs big or small and want only the best for them

true the debate has got heated but thats becauce every one had their views and are saying as much

but they dont stoop to phoning folk

once again a big thanks

Don

sorry to hear this don, i totally disagree with your idea off caping dogs, but to go this far is out of order..perhaps b.t could trace the call....maurice..

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for that

nobody can trace the call as they think it was from a mobile pay as you go where there is no trace

sykokid said:
thanks for that nobody can trace the call as they think it was from a mobile pay as you go where there is no trace

Hi Don

is it not posible to put the number on here as some one may

recognise it or at worst we could all give it a call

yours

graham

Last edited by a moderator:
unbelievable don and family have been in whippet racing for50 years???????.

and are 100% genuine whippet racers, he has forgot more than most people know a well liked and respected family,getting to bad on here.very very sad people that would do something like that,where has respect gone.

if they find the culpit ban for life.

Thay'l slipup somewhere along the line then they get there comeupan's

Hope so the caller prob couldn't

Punch his way outta wet paper bag :rant:

Just to add a little to what i have already posted ---

Like others have already said if it ever comes to light who the culprit responsible for this despicable/vile and appalling act happens to be !!!!!

I would like to think a life time ban would be spontaneous--

from all racing --at all clubs across the country

Also police informed--without question--

Steve

I have brought this back to the top --the reason being ---

That it is far to serious an issue to just let go ==

Also the person who committed the offence can see what we all think of them

steve

Hi,

It's Nicola, I am so sorry to hear what has happended to you and cannot beleive it, it makes me sick, as you probley know I dont really understand all this racing, but I love it, it's my life and I love the people, I feel like I have loads of friends, and really enjoy it when we all get together, but all this it makes me so sad, to think that people will go so low it really upsets me, and just cannot beleive that someone who I probley know and talk to will do somthing so sick, all theses threats and name calling has got to stop now before it gets worse, and who ever you are, you should be very ashamed.

Nic xxx

thats disgusting very brave of them :rant: lets hope they can be found out who they are then see whos so brave then :thumbsup:

Unbelievable, actually I'm in shock....this is the behavior of neo-nazis, incredible...

Blimey, and to think this is all about whippet racing...god forbid...

And we wonder why kids are calling kids on our streets??? If their peers act like that, your close to getting the answer...shocking!!

Paul

To be honest, I'm not surprised, it's not the first time this bullying tactic has been used and I certainly have my suspicians based on history repeating itself.

I'm even more disgusted by some other individuals behaviour of late but that'll become public knowledge soon enough.

SORRY DON AND RUTH TO HEAR OF YOU ORDEAL

THE PERSON IS SICK

I KNOW IM WELL KNOWN FOR SPEAKING MY MIND ON K9 BUT ALWAYS PUT MY NAME . ID LOVE TO MEET THIS PERSON ID DO MORE THAN BAN THE GUTLESS SPINELESS COWARD

GARY FARMER

MY NUMBER IS 07841706936 SO IF THE COWARD HAS BEEN READING THIS TOPIC I WOULD LIKE THEM TO CALL ME NEVER KNOW MIGHT GET A CHANCE TO TELL HIM WHATI THINK OF HIM .

:rant:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back