The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Thurrock Racing Club

LYNDEN AND BETH AS JUST ARRIVED THERE NEXT TWO THE DARLINGS :thumbsup:
Get it right ray in lovely club house having nice pint it been do out lovely in bar :thumbsup:

correction ray me,tj.and THE PIG the boys are back in town lol :thumbsup:

JUST TOOK THE TOP OF THE GRASS THE BOWSER WILL BE THERE IN THE MORNING TO PUT THE WATER ON TOMMROW. SO ITS ALL SYSTEMS GO SEE YOU ALL THE WEEKEND LOKING FORWARD TO SOME GOOD RACING. EVERYONE TRAVELLING DOWN HAVE A SAFE JOURNEY.
Just been walked dogs had look at track you done good job drop water it be spot on ray see you later :thumbsup:

DID YOU HAVE A NICE HOT SHOWER THIS MORNING LYNDEN ILL BE THERE 12 ISH TDAY WERE HAVE A GAME OF DARTS AND WERE ORDER SOME PIZZAS TONIGHT. SEEYOU SOON CAMPERS.

Just let people know they putting 200 gallons water on the track at moment and hoping to do same tomorrow fair play to Thurrock gAng for work they are doing to keep our dogs as safe as they can track looking spot on with nice covering of grass :thumbsup:

Good luck to all those running this weekend,wish we were there but some of us have to work :))

Good luck to all those running this weekend,wish we were there but some of us have to work :))
shel we have all told you to pack the paper round in on a weekend and you would be able to come!

Good luck everyone, I hope you all have a great weekend with no injuries :luck: :thumbsup:

shel we have all told you to pack the paper round in on a weekend and you would be able to come!
I wish it was a paper round, it wouldn't be a nine hour shift then. :))
shel if you were mine you would not work agian love :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Just got off the phone with Yvonne.Really pleased to report Russ's Bigland Bailey took Supreme Scratch from Bigland Lad.Mike's Zola Bud took Puppy Scratch :thumbsup: .Sue and Pauls Ballypride took lightweight dogs and Ray and Rae's Barking Mad heavyweight dogs.Your all gonna moan cause I cant remember the bitches :wacko: Sure someone will put full results on soon 63 dogs in all so a good day :thumbsup: Well Done everybody :thumbsup:

Just got off the phone with Yvonne.Really pleased to report Russ's Bigland Bailey took Supreme Scratch from Bigland Lad.Mike's Zola Bud took Puppy Scratch :thumbsup: .Sue and Pauls Ballypride took lightweight dogs and Ray and Rae's Barking Mad heavyweight dogs.Your all gonna moan cause I cant remember the bitches :wacko: Sure someone will put full results on soon 63 dogs in all so a good day :thumbsup: Well Done everybody :thumbsup:

WHY is everyone putting things on twice is the sun lol

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back