The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Thurrock Racing Club

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
SO SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR LOSS GARY

OUR HEARTS GO OUT TO YOU

THINKING OF YOU AT THIS SAD TIME

RUTH AND DON

Well Done Sue and Paul with Like a Fox :thumbsup: and brother Ballypride flying the South Yorkshire flag once again. Also Geoff/Hazel with Norman and Daisy yesterday, congratulations on Daisy's first open win. A little region doing so well.

Sorry to hear of the loss of Stag Possessed.

so sorry to hear sad news gaz R.I.P Jake ( dad xx ) luv chris julie and daughter RUBY MURRAY

So sorry Gary to hear of your very sad news, it is heartbreaking for you. My thoughts are with you R.I.P Jake, run free now lad.

So sorry to read the sad news of jake,Raven's dad, my thoughts are with you gary

just had a call from gary ,so sorry m8 R.I.P jake you will be missed :( he told me how helpfull a lot of folks were and said ray was a diomond :thumbsup: sure he will thank you all later . run free jake x

So sorry to hear of your loss Gary

Our sincere condolences

RIP Jake

im gutted for you m8 jake was a great dog and he will be sorely missed RIP jake

So sorry to hear about Jake, he was a brill dog and stunning for Gaz, i genuinely am gutted for you and thinking of you at this time.

Jade and Pete

Had a great weekend at Thurrock. Well organised as usual and very welcoming people.A big thankyou to all the workers that make these events run as smooth as they do. Well done to all the winners and losers alike. A special BIG WELL DONE to my red boys for running out of their skins over the weekend.Well done to Eddie(Ballypride) taking his class and light weight final Saturday and his class and then coming 2nd in dog final today.A BIG well done to Woodi (Like a Fox) winning his class then taking Sup in dog final.A brilliant end to another great weekend for us but back to work now urghhhhh! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Paul n Sue

Well done to all winners and workers, for this weekend, you all sound like you had a good time. :)) So sorry Gary for your loss RIP Jake

So sorry Gary to hear about the loss your very special boy, Jake. Such sad news. Our hearts are with you. R.I.P. Jake

So sorry to hear of your loss Gary, I know how much all you dogs mean to you. RIP Jake, one very special boy

Amanda and Danny (Litter brother Where is the Love) xx

Big thanx to Thurrock for a fantastic weekend and all the hard work that went into another great weekend of raceing,was some fantastic raceing well pleased for big Dave with the Bigland dogs showing there talents over the weekend :thumbsup: and thanx for your comments on Bailey the old dear you know who you are (w00t) :teehee: ;) Yvonne grassed me up lol :unsure: :sweating: thanx all again,R.I.P Jake sorry for your loss Gary.

Well done Zackarella. Winning the A final today. Over the moon for team gilbert.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back